What's new

Fleur du Mal Bubble Gum?

iStruggle

Never bought direct @iStruggle. Sounds like a pain in the arse. You’d think they’d just ping out the right pack and allow the mistake. Let you keep the other pack. Then you’d be here saying how good they looked after you. Pips in the UK have the full catalogue and are great to deal with but the FDM boat has probably sailed for you.
Yeah i have no interest in running their seeds anymore. The dude is just incredibly petty. Im still dealing with the shit and its been nearly a month since i ordered. I have zero faith that id be getting bubblegum even if i did choose to get the correct item. He’s refusing to do anything until i can get the sweet tooth in the mail. This is after i included extra money to cover any venmo vendor fees. I didnt even ask for the money i paid for shipping back, just the cost of the product. Colossal asshole all around. Said that i filed a fraudulent complaint with venmo lol

Lumpy-Gravy

Yeah i have no interest in running their seeds anymore. The dude is just incredibly petty. Im still dealing with the shit and its been nearly a month since i ordered. I have zero faith that id be getting bubblegum even if i did choose to get the correct item. He’s refusing to do anything until i can get the sweet tooth in the mail. This is after i included extra money to cover any venmo vendor fees. I didnt even ask for the money i paid for shipping back, just the cost of the product. Colossal asshole all around. Said that i filed a fraudulent complaint with venmo lol
Sounds like a proper arse ache. I have the same problem with a ‘mystery football shirt’ they sent the wrong size now muggins here has to fuck about packing, posting but most importantly PAYING to return someone else’s mistake. If you have a good experience you’ll use them again. I’ve got two kids that’ll wear any football shirt going (as long as it’s not man United or barnsley) so they’ve lost multiple orders for what would cost them £30 to put right. Fuck people like that.
Just been listening to a podcast and Terpfi3nd is getting my money tomorrow. Top guy, plenty of choice and at the end of an email pretty much right away

iStruggle

Fleur Du Mal had me banned off another forum for sharing my experience. I posted all emails for transparency and they deleted all of it lol

Latest posts

Latest posts