What's new

Fixing the properties of the plant

Sushev

Fixing the properties of the plant. Please tell me how to do it yourself? Unfeminized seeds are available - regular. For example, I liked one grown plant. If I pollinate it with male pollen, then, as the producer of the variety said, the offspring may not be with these effects of the mother plant. What are the options for securing? 1. Leave the mother, make a re-vegetation, cut off clones from it as needed and transfer clones to color. 2. Leave the mother, make a re-vegetation, cut clones, expose one of the clones to stress (coloid silver) and pollinate the other clone with the resulting pollen, get seeds with 100% properties of the mother plant. Will this be a 100% consolidation of properties? Are there any other options for securing properties?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Fixing the properties of the plant. Please tell me how to do it yourself? Unfeminized seeds are available - regular. For example, I liked one grown plant. If I pollinate it with male pollen, then, as the producer of the variety said, the offspring may not be with these effects of the mother plant. What are the options for securing? 1. Leave the mother, make a re-vegetation, cut off clones from it as needed and transfer clones to color. 2. Leave the mother, make a re-vegetation, cut clones, expose one of the clones to stress (coloid silver) and pollinate the other clone with the resulting pollen, get seeds with 100% properties of the mother plant. Will this be a 100% consolidation of properties? Are there any other options for securing properties?
Good question friend. It takes a lot of generations to blend a strain where every seed has all the traits or secured properties. Take two parents, cross and the offspring will be a ratio of each of the two parents. (50/50 70/30 60/40) Pick the best of those two different offspring and pollinate them just like Mother Nature. Then keep doing until you find what you are looking for. It can take a long time and a lot of work to breed secured properties into a strain.

I have so much respect for the good breeders because of the work they do. Go to the vendor's forum. If you have any questions ask the seed breeders they don't mind sharing their skills.