What's new

FISH HEADS!

DrHydro

Verite said:
I took a fish head out to see a movie, didnt have to pay to get it in.

I bet you did... wierdo..

Verite please dont walk down my street again...

weirdo.jpg

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
If you had any taste in culture you would know its a line from a song.

And if you werent so sauced on the couch all the time you would be able to spot your own mom.

drunk-day_after3.jpg

G

uh oh...........drhydro just started a comedic war with verite.........watch out folks ;) :joint:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
i want to get some fish tanks, the 10gl ones, and spread them throughout the house. i do like to blaze and look at fish. my connect had a serious fishtank, we used to blaze when i went to pick up a lil somptin and we would always blaze and talk about growin, politics all that , and in the lulls, i would just stare at his fish tank.

i think ima get atleast 4, bedroom, family room, bar area, game room.

NOKUY

Veteran
love tanks and love coral.

sweet tank pipeline.

the only thing i ever have kept in a tank is octo.

ive had a few and they are fun, strong, ........and smarter than a cat.

for the past cpl years ive been meaning to get one going again....ill post pics all day when I do.

check out www.tonmo.com if your at all interested in octos

you really can only keep 1 in a tank w/ nothing else or it (anything not octo) will get eaten.

....you def. got to learn about them before having/keeping one :wave:

tattoo_010.JPG

DSC_0103_awored.jpg

Last edited:

Mountain High

Veteran
wow, i was just surfing ic stoned and came across this old thread again. i should take a few new pics, my tank is totally different from last winter.

i like the tattoo Nokuy.

DrHydro

Verite said:
And if you werent so sauced on the couch all the time you would be able to spot your own mom.

Whats your son gonna think when he finds out you posted family pictures on icmag?... Thats just wroung..

Spot my own mom?... What ever that means.. But, you know whats crazy?.. I spoted yours...

FatWomenTryingtogetpantson.jpg

B4O2N0G

Ok guys now this is getting dirty.Cool octopuss nokuy but,can it meow?can it spray a naucious smelling piss on the wall? or shed hair all over the place?I dont think so.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
DrHydro said:
Whats your son gonna think when he finds out you posted family pictures on icmag?... Thats just wroung..

Spot my own mom?... What ever that means.. But, you know whats crazy?.. I spoted yours...

FatWomenTryingtogetpantson.jpg

I told you years ago my mom was dead. You think that would stop you from banging fat chicks looking for her? I guess not.

p.s. say hello to both your moms. They tell me its not their fault you cant spell 'wrong' correctly.

fat_face_swap.jpg

DrHydro

lol...

Verite said:
You think that would stop you from banging fat chicks looking for her?

She gave me a good deal.. Cant believe she lied to me tho.. She might have said she was your old lady.. Fvck if i know, I was a lil wasted.. Thats why i took the 2$ blow job she gave me..

Verite said:
p.s. say hello to both your moms.

Them must be the 2 from the Fantasy you had about me... With your weird ass.. Sorry, but them people are no relation to me..

Last edited: