What's new

first grow

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree,. i dont like korn either. haha. old poster found its way into the closet. i was hoping no one would notice and mistake me for a korn fan,... i love metal, korn sucks big time.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
since its my first grow they are all bag seeds. the highest green cup is a germinating fem. i cant wait for that to grow. plus i get my fem seeds on friday!!

-=-
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys
i got an update for ya. i added a 2foot t5 light w two bulbs. they are over the seedlings
and im starting the ch9's. got some c99 clones too :)
-=- ch9
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another update. i replaced the fan and its been going better ever since.
i planted all my ch9 fems. they came in a mixed 10 pack. they are one week old.
some of the plants are 2 feet tall, switching to 12 12 soon.
tryed to clone 4 c99's. 3 didnt take because they were cloned late and the plants were killed. heres the picture of the survivor. (planted in coco)
still waiting to see the gender of the original 5 plants. they were bag seeds.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 out of 5 plants the cab are male. so now my 3 fems got plenty of room to bush out. it was getting pretty tight in there.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a better head start on the quality strains. 6 ch9 clones. plus the 10 mixed fem pack. and one c99 clone.
my first set of plants were just bag seeds.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

sero!

new girls are looking good!

in your first pic i noticed you´re using transparent containers, this is not good for roots, you can put those into some coloured cups to prevent the light hitting them.

cheers!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oo its been too long. theres a huge gap in this first grow thread. i just started flowering the 2 females from my first grow. they are 5 days in. these plants were vegged for about 3 months. an extra month after clones were taken
-=-
picture.php
- female one of 2. very bushy on top. i took alot of clones
-=-
picture.php
- female 2. out of 5 that were started.
-=-
picture.php
- day 5 of flowering

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new girls are looking good!

in your first pic i noticed you´re using transparent containers, this is not good for roots, you can put those into some coloured cups to prevent the light hitting them.

cheers!

i started taking clones, i found they have been taking root better in styrofoam cups. keep the soil warm. compared to a dixie cup.

sero!

never used styrofoam but i should give it a try, my house if freezing in winter and temps are an issue.

tings are looking good in there!

cheers!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
another update... i love this. my first flowering. my 2 bag seed plants are at about day 20 of flowering.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- plant 2