What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First Grow - POG & White Russian DWC

clowntown

Veteran
Looks very nice! :yes:

Anything you learned through this grow that you would like to share? What would you do differently the next time, if anything?

chaingmai

wow nice grow brudda! My firt run was under a 600 as well but i rocked the soil and came out with about a hal a p .I Enjoyed all the detail
You did a hell of a job for the first shot .Smoke a fatty for me -Irie

Harvest shots, cont'd

Harvest shots, cont'd

Here's a brand new run of pictures. I took these all today. Finally getting that macro mode going on. Make sure to click em and see the expanded versions. I'm so happy that my budshots no longer have the "HPS orange" effect. I've gotta get the camera on top of my radio shack handheld scope and get some trich shots. That's a difficult task though. Anyone with tips for that?
What are your favorite foods to use cannabutter with? I find myself with a bunch, and more to come. I'm going to make buffalo wings, chocolates, and of course, more cookies, cakes, and simple dishes. Cooking with cannabis is a great thing.
Enjoy... I sure am

That should be all for a while.

Last edited:
N

Neptune

trim some of those lower branches next time.... you will probably increase your yeild this way under your setup. POG is a winner, and no pruning can keep her down. Prune Liberally, before bloom, and again at week 3 bloom.

Pot of gold on the Left and Right cubes. the center cube is a Sweet Tooth.

Before Trim

After Trim

BubblinCrude- Actually, I thought at the beginning that I had a WR in there, but it turns out they were all POGs. I'm very happy with that, although I really wanted to have some WR to smoke. In my opinion, the POG turned out to be some of the best smoke I've ever had, and I have heard from several buddies (that don't know I grew it) that it was the best weed they'd ever seen/smoked. Now, I'm definitely not tooting my own horn here, because I KNOW this is nowhere near the best shit out there, but it turned out for sure.

Neptune - Thanks for stopping by, and I saw your thread some time ago and remember how much you loved the POG. It really is a winner, no doubt. I did mad trimming all throughout the grow, but I suppose I could have done well to trim a little more. The largest cola I got was 14 grams, and I know I could have done better than that, it was definitely those popcorns that sucked it all away. No worries, though. I wish everyone a GREAT new year!!!!!

conehead

Nice to see the lady bugs doing their bit to help. They are truly the growers friend!.
I would would keep an eye on the mold, remove all effected leaves & maybe consider a systemic fungicide spray or a sulphur burner. Best of luck with the grow!.

conehead

I spoke to soon all done, Magic I see you got well & truly rid of any mold or probs, otherwise you wouldn't get a mad grow like that, Again great job bud.!

A friend in weed is a friend indeed!.

Latest posts

Latest posts