What's new

first attempt at hydro, pH is not my friend!!!

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
well doing soil right nw and rocking out the bubble cloner to the fullest of its extent.

ive got 6 in teh soil so far andthe moms are in there as well to give them some breathing room. thyve been repotted and im hoping they take full advantage of the room. i plan to jsut take as many cuts as i can and start over again from seed as far as having moms.

this winter didnt treat my plants well at all, alwyas traveling and no money for a space heater contributed as well, butthigns are gonna turn around for sure.

theres a SSH at its third node, i have more than enough PD to choose a mom, the seeds i got from tobago are in the jar soaking as we speak. the peppers that i had going didint make it at all so that just gives me more room to keep more moms in the veg cab.

gonna have alot of things going on this summer for sure, lotta back yard projects being finished/started up and i plan to have a good amount of "weight" to see me through the next winter.

its weird but this new year has has me finding myself in a place that i really want to be. discarding old useless/stupid friends, making new stronger friends and reconnecting with old valued friends is a truly blissful place and i wouldn't have it any other way.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
SHOWS OVER FOLKS, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

SHOWS OVER FOLKS, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

well, went into the cabs to check on things and the roots for my single dwc and bubble cloner both have slimy roots.

so with that new development hydro is officially over for me its back to soil

threads done folks, gonna ask the powers that be to just delete this one and start it over again with the soil grow ive got goin on. gonna have to put the clones i have in the bubble cloner in soil.

ive always had a feeling that my green thumb was more dry than wet anyway

thanks for all the advice and help that my Ic fam has given over this turbulent time.

peace folks and thanks once again

edit: i plan to try and rinse some of the rots of so that i can get them into some soil as well. the cuts are still new and dont have any rootbumps or anything on them as of yet. gonna get some rooting hormone on them and hope for the best

Last edited: