What's new

First Aeropnics

jeffsbuddy

aeroponics; After what a friend did I had to give it a shot! Selecting a strain from our small comunity, I went with AK I have great sucess in soil. Managing the PPM's is a day to day task I've gotten some good advice here. I put to mothers in 10 gal . smart pots next my 24 site table to compare the out come. I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to shoot the room with the lights on. Any suggestions? I, in week 7 loookin really nice:jump:

Rowdy420

You've already seen the potential it's like driving a Ferrari, hold on tight! Definitely one of the most rewarding ways I've grown but, it's always on the verge of disaster. So much to "dial in" and keep functioning. For my spayers I use a small drill bit and drill em out so they have less of a chance at clogging. I also use a 1500gpm pump to drive em and a repeat timer running 1 min. on, 4 min.- 10 min. off depending on what stage their in. Have fun and learn from your mistakes.

Good luck, Peace

aerobuds

Shoot the room with the lights on? Because of the dark lines that appear? I just hold sunglasses in front on my camera! Haha thought of it just the other day after years of taking vids w/ black lines :)

jeffsbuddy

You've already seen the potential it's like driving a Ferrari, hold on tight! Definitely one of the most rewarding ways I've grown but, it's always on the verge of disaster. So much to "dial in" and keep functioning. For my spayers I use a small drill bit and drill em out so they have less of a chance at clogging. I also use a 1500gpm pump to drive em and a repeat timer running 1 min. on, 4 min.- 10 min. off depending on what stage their in. Have fun and learn from your mistakes.

Good luck, Peace
Thanks for that did have issues with clogging.

Latest posts

Latest posts