What's new

Feeding During Stretch

TheDarkStorm

Just to clarify I know quite abit about placo and the studies done into the damage to the heart, liver and reproductive system.... I know about the various studies done on rats and fish...I know about studies done on how it affects a growing body......I know about these
Bushmaster: 271ppm Paclobutrazol
Gravity: 516ppm Paclobutrazol
Flower Dragon: 18,400-18,650ppm Daminozide, 30-46.3ppm Paclobutrazol
Phosphoload: 17,800ppm Daminozide, 20.6ppm Paclobutrazol
TopLoad: 3,467ppm Daminozide
and the undisclosed amounts (wich ive listed) most of which were removed from the shelves....I know all about Bushload and it label " for expert use only" along with ": “Do not use this product on anything you plan to consume"......I know albout fedral laws regarding nutrients....and epa studies..recomendations and clerances...in uk, usa, cannada ect...i know all about the fiasco with the bikers in Australia and super bud and then getting pulled, shutdown and having to re-opening and trying the same thing again and again and changing the name an bottles till the guys got shut down for good.....I just said I dont know much because Im not willing to go into a debate about it.....im not against anyone using what they want....if I know there might be some risks ive done my bit by informing the person....aleast they can then decide to use it knowing whats what.....but I know many people using these substances and then giving the finished product to people without them knowing whats in it and the risks....thats unfair......but I think people themselves can work out it can be toxic...and causes toxicity.....
Nice plants.....good pics.....would be great to see some in later flower if possible please...thanks....

Ca++

The first thing paclo does, at the lowest dose you can imagine, is make it all taste the same. Not a nice same either. My local shop back then, would split the big bottle into syringes, and not say what it actually was. So I did quite a few trials, to get it low enough to not ruin the weed, but still be useful. No such dose exists.

The guy from the shop died of skin cancer.

We need to get real here. The guy saying it's fine, is showing us his bottle that says ornamentals. This stops tulips falling over. It will never get licensed for cannabis, or it would be already.

This is too important for me to divert my post back on topic. I'm just going to leave this on the subject of poison control

Old Uncle Ben

Stay you ub.
😆
me.jpg

Old Uncle Ben

Just to clarify I know quite abit about placo and the studies done into the damage to the heart, liver and reproductive system.... I know about the various studies done on rats and fish...I know about studies done on how it affects a growing body......I know about these
Bushmaster: 271ppm Paclobutrazol
Gravity: 516ppm Paclobutrazol
Flower Dragon: 18,400-18,650ppm Daminozide, 30-46.3ppm Paclobutrazol
Phosphoload: 17,800ppm Daminozide, 20.6ppm Paclobutrazol
TopLoad: 3,467ppm Daminozide
and the undisclosed amounts (wich ive listed) most of which were removed from the shelves....I know all about Bushload and it label " for expert use only" along with ": “Do not use this product on anything you plan to consume"......I know albout fedral laws regarding nutrients....and epa studies..recomendations and clerances...in uk, usa, cannada ect...i know all about the fiasco with the bikers in Australia and super bud and then getting pulled, shutdown and having to re-opening and trying the same thing again and again and changing the name an bottles till the guys got shut down for good.....I just said I dont know much because Im not willing to go into a debate about it.....im not against anyone using what they want....if I know there might be some risks ive done my bit by informing the person....aleast they can then decide to use it knowing whats what.....but I know many people using these substances and then giving the finished product to people without them knowing whats in it and the risks....thats unfair......but I think people themselves can work out it can be toxic...and causes toxicity.....
Nice plants.....good pics.....would be great to see some in later flower if possible please...thanks....
What is placo?

Say what? :oops: You be thumping outrageous PPM's of 18,400 and I'm doing 4?

Got any studies you're all knowing about other than extremes you see that are off the wall while not having a valid signature with what I'm doing or others like tobacco, mango and avocado commercial growers around the world?

You're fear mongering, chest beating without any real world proof or experience as it relates to my garden on a fuckin' pot site. :ROFLMAO:

Having said that, yes, I'll be glad to cho ya sum fowfers when day cum big time.

FAIL

Old Uncle Ben

We need to get real here. The guy saying it's fine, is showing us his bottle that says ornamentals. This stops tulips falling over. It will never get licensed for cannabis, or it would be already.

1. Look Genius, for starts it doesn't stop tulips from falling over, it's not designed for that, but I'm sure you have first hand experience of such.

You have not done your homework and it shows.

2. As I said before, nothing will get licensed until the manufacturer takes the first step of submitting their product for review which involves years of experimentation, trials, and a shit load of money. It's a case of risk vs reward. Most say fuck it, it's not monetarily worth taking the risk and time. Like your cannabis snake oils (which are NOT regulated) chemical firms are in it to make money.

Long live Monsanto! :)

This is too important for me to divert my post back on topic. I'm just going to leave this on the subject of poison control

Bless your heart. :rolleyes:

But someone is twisting your arm to go out and buy a bottle of Paclo Pro to see what all the hooplah is about, right?

This is what's ironical. Some of you guys can buy into your supplement crap, especially organics, that has been tested and proven to contain heavy metals like lead but that's OK.

UB

Last edited:

xtsho

Some strains are going to stretch. I just let them do their thing. Supercropping has always been my method of keeping them somewhat in control.

I had to get physical with this one to fit it in the tent after starting it outdoors. The small pot didn't seem to slow anything down. Plant still got 7 ft tall in a 1.75 liter pot.

Old Timers Haze.

othrootboundb.jpg

oth1013aresized.jpg