What's new

Fat Bastard Auto two left

So I actually started with three. Down to two was almost one with lights falling when resetting. So I played with three after setting my bucket up and watching her twitch on her own. I was mainly playing with lights and how she reacts. What I've found and not sure best way to show until time to flip. If you cause an earthquake with lights stable she will move and reset to it . Mine are only few inches tall. Were smaller when I first did. But know she is also inches closer to flipping. My girl that died went from 3" to 5 to 6". After stabilizing my lights she (hides in overall two stages all time seems like) she ate her self just as fast other way. Know I was doing every 15 to 30mins on earthquake and multiple light sources and how she reacts I did to all three. Reacts to each separate to see simple pick one slightly bent due to light source turn away and give bucket little shake. She will twitch on reset of light and water with earthquake once like u have been for your soil consistency. If you try it just like late stage bud twitch. Only reacts normal by both lights and movement+water. She will twitch with just this just wait for reset. Best example I got in coming with pics to show before and after. One is the one damaged by lights let her heal herself I'll show you that one.

received_1632050733868240.jpeg