What's new

Fake marijuana plants

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
actually i think one would be nice to decorate as a christmas tree.... a real one would be nicer but soo so dumb. ive wanted to do that for years but obviously its a total nono. This is the next best thing...

PoppinFresh

nip_combo.jpg

that one on the top left musta been topped huh lol

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
thats pointless to sell to the public. like the blog said he sells them to specific situations/organizations like the set designer for the show weeds, then he also sells them to law enforcement agencies.

of course hes into business, so thats what happens in that arena, selling to both sides. to the john doe public, it really serves no purpose.

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Do you think with the mentality of kids [ especially the few that floated thru here ] that after a couple weeks you wouldnt be left with a fake marijuana stump?

" Mmmmm tastes like plastic bags. "

painting_ClownKidsSmoking.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think if ya put a few where the neighbors could see them the cops would kick down your door, one lawsuit & a shytload of LE humiliation later you'd be free to grow w/o worry of them screwing with ya again.......

Budsmith

ExcelAtIt said:
That, or it doesn't work and nobody comes knocking. Down the road 3 years later you grow massive amounts, not knowing there was an ongoing investigation of you the whole time. Whoops?!

Hell yeah... the irony. :biglaugh:

i read an article that said the show weeds bought thousands of $ worth of fake weed, since it was filmed in the US and was cheaper than transporting the whole crew. I cringed at the thought.

H

Hal

Stoner4Life said:
I think if ya put a few where the neighbors could see them the cops would kick down your door, one lawsuit & a shytload of LE humiliation later you'd be free to grow w/o worry of them screwing with ya again.......

agreed....this could be an excellent strategy to employ in our fight against LEO. Those of us who choose to grow the real plant should not buy these, but those who support our right to grow and consume cannabis could place these in plain view of their neighbors and let the cops come runnin to bust them only to find out it is a fake. After a bunch of these kind of calls, LEO would have to start taking ALL reports of suspicious plants with a grain of salt. In the end, they would probably just begin to ignore such reports.

Now, we just need to get these fakes to smell skunky....that would complete the picture.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
one of the loacal growshops have a few different types of sort of lookalike plants in the window with a sign that says "grow a lookalike, annoy the cops"

it would be funny though(in fantasy land, where shit like that works of course lol) filling ur room up with equipment and then then tipping the police off on urself, and tipping the newspapers off on them :muahaha:

Last edited:

newbgrow

I'd buy them. It's novelty and you can't get in trouble for it. The only problem is judging from those pics the plants look terribly stunted. Leaves need to be bigger.

Latest posts

Latest posts