What's new

F45 v3.0 "Ricky's Dope Farm"

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Latest Project

Latest Project

Latest round of test reports are in, and I am ready to hit the market with my infused MCT oils at varying strengths.
The first test is done on the freshly decarbed material that is at roughly 1:1 mixture. This is the newest batch of an estimated 200,000 mg to work with. At its current concentration level, a 30 ml shot glass would have about 8,500 mg!
I will be ordering a capsule maker, and empty caps tonight, and will be making capsules at varying strengths.
picture.php

After I diluted two specific strength mixtures (as requested by a local dispo), I then submitted them for final testing to ensure dosage strength.
~350 mg per 30 ml.
picture.php

And a stronger version at almost 900 mg per 60 ml.
picture.php

So far, the uses are pretty much endless. One of my favorite methods so far, is to put 5-7 ml into a smoothie. No change in flavor, texture, or color, but extremely potent!
I had an appointment to discuss pricing, and first order, pushed back to Thursday unfortunately. Once I break through with the first store, then the floodgates open up!

Mister_D

Veteran
Latest round of test reports are in, and I am ready to hit the market with my infused MCT oils at varying strengths.
The first test is done on the freshly decarbed material that is at roughly 1:1 mixture. This is the newest batch of an estimated 200,000 mg to work with. At its current concentration level, a 30 ml shot glass would have about 8,500 mg!
I will be ordering a capsule maker, and empty caps tonight, and will be making capsules at varying strengths.
View Image
After I diluted two specific strength mixtures (as requested by a local dispo), I then submitted them for final testing to ensure dosage strength.
~350 mg per 30 ml.
View Image
And a stronger version at almost 900 mg per 60 ml.
View Image
So far, the uses are pretty much endless. One of my favorite methods so far, is to put 5-7 ml into a smoothie. No change in flavor, texture, or color, but extremely potent!
I had an appointment to discuss pricing, and first order, pushed back to Thursday unfortunately. Once I break through with the first store, then the floodgates open up!

Very cool arm. I've been thinking of moving more towards specializing in concentrates, tinctures, medibles, etc, vs. mostly bud production. Definitely going to utilize the local testing facility once I have my techniques locked down better. Would love to pick your brain one of these days :biggrin:.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Very cool arm. I've been thinking of moving more towards specializing in concentrates, tinctures, medibles, etc, vs. mostly bud production. Definitely going to utilize the local testing facility once I have my techniques locked down better. Would love to pick your brain one of these days :biggrin:.

So sorry to interrupt, but I could've sworn I heard you're looking for product testers?

Don't overlook this portion of your business, _D -- it's really important to get ground-level feedback. ..Especially from people hundreds and hundreds.. of miles.. away...?

:whistling:

Mister_D

Veteran
So sorry to interrupt, but I could've sworn I heard you're looking for product testers?

Don't overlook this portion of your business, _D -- it's really important to get ground-level feedback. ..Especially from people hundreds and hundreds.. of miles.. away...?

:whistling:

I've been trying to get you to test other stuff for how long now :moon:? You're unreliable man.......:laughing:.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I've been trying to get you to test other stuff for how long now :moon:? You're unreliable man.......

Woah woah woah! Couple things here:

What I'm asking for is EASY. What you're asking for takes EFFORT! :joint:

And on that note, I might consider entertaining the idea... WHEN .. or IF I see some photographic evidence and get some firsthand feedback on YOUR test. :D

:moon:

I'm seeing a middle-ground here - I'll do BOTH tests for ya! :laughing:

Arminius

Veteran
Lol! You two crack me up :)
If either of you are in the area, hit me up, I am sure there will be laughs had by all...

AlexTrebek

Man hadn't checked up on vert in like 2 years but I'm glad to see you still kicking around Arminius, this thread has so many pages I had fun reading threw it all,
Great stuff man keep it green!

Mister_D

Veteran
Woah woah woah! Couple things here:

What I'm asking for is EASY. What you're asking for takes EFFORT!

EASY? It takes me around 13 hours just to make a batch of hash. That doesn't include mixing it into a usable form like pills or brownies I'd call that effort! :biggrin:

And on that note, I might consider entertaining the idea... WHEN .. or IF I see some photographic evidence and get some firsthand feedback on YOUR test. :D

:moon:

You got some feedback of the first hand variety, photos are coming soon......

I'm seeing a middle-ground here - I'll do BOTH tests for ya! :laughing:

Now that sounds like a fair deal :laughing:

Arminius

Veteran
Breakthrough!

Breakthrough!

I made my rounds over the last two days with my infused MCT oil. Tested the finished product to establish actual contents, and ended up with two mixtures. One ounce bottles have almost 400 mg, and the two ounce bottles have almost 900 mg.
Wednesday, I visited 4 dispensaries within 5 miles of my house, and every one wants my product on the shelves! I even had a couple of patients waiting in the lobby while I was making my pitch, remark that they really hope it ends up on the shelf.
Yesterday was the big one. The dispensary that requested these mixtures ordered 35 bottles just to start! There is a Dr in the area that sends every patient to this store to get tinctures, but they haven't had a solid product, until now...
I settled on .10 per mg for vendor prices, and it will retail for .20-.25 per mg. To give you an idea of the magnitude, I have 60,000 mg already mixed and ready to be bottled, and 200,000 mg ready to be diluted.
And for comparison sake: a gram of shatter wholesaled for $25 per gram which works out to less than 3 cents per mg. Whereas, my oil infusion fetches 3-4 times that at vendor pricing...

Arminius

Veteran
Rough Draft of Company Logo!

Rough Draft of Company Logo!

The wife of a good friend of mine, who is a graphics design artist, is designing a website, and logo.
This is the rough draft, and she will be colorizing it, and cleaning up the lines tonight. I absolutely love it! It is exactly what I envisioned after showing her a few pictures.
picture.php

I just placed an order for 1,000+ jars for the tincture, and now I just need the logo finished to do the labels :)

D

DHF

Can`t see the pic Arm....Respect for blazing the trail and creating a market source out of leftovers......

Peace....Freds....:ying:......

whatthe215

Veteran
yeah that's pretty smart dude. the equivalent of selling shatter at 80/g wholesale.

you'll be sittin pretty soon. what sorta yields have you been getting? (trim --> oil)

Arminius

Veteran
yeah that's pretty smart dude. the equivalent of selling shatter at 80/g wholesale.

you'll be sittin pretty soon. what sorta yields have you been getting? (trim --> oil)
I ran 3# of mids from my outdoor crop GSC, and ended up with almost 5 oz. I try to keep my material a mix of mids and trim. As of the last harvest, I am only cherry picking the buds now. Even flowers are not worth it if I can open enough doors. That also has me contemplating growing Cannatonic or another lopsided CBD strain, just to process into concentrates...

AlexTrebek

Yo man so glad to be able to see all the progress, from 1kw cages to a running massive room to branching out to the canna-marketplace, just wonderful to read about and it makes me happy to see someone excel at what they do.

Right on man!

A

AlterEgo860

how many plants do u like around how many watts.. those plants look fucking AMAZING

Arminius

Veteran
I have gone through many configurations in the last couple years, and have settled on 4 plants around two 600s.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey arminius you consider your outdoor cookies as mids? Goddamn I need to get Cali prices around by me prices are crazy! Elbows of good smoke still go for 3,000 to 3,500 depending on quality. I mean holy I have heard good outdoor Cali is about 8 around croptober? I am sure that most Cali outdoor is better than most of the shit that floats around my way. Peace mike

You ever decide to throw that forum in the garbage can For high cbd strains let me know which one so I can go garbage pick.Lol...Even though I am supposed to be getting the forum and glue soon
Peace mike