What's new

F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yes congratulation's kallen.........:D...lot's of good medicine to keep the new one healthy:)........nice plot aswell.....later fucker's.......

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Kallen!!! Congrats you fertile Danish Motha-F.U.C.K.A.! Damn....you peeps sure know how to pollinate. I got my special sauce on lockdown....no kids to the best of my knowledge....LOL. Never know if that unexpected "knock" will happen 10-15 yrs. from now though!!! "Are you my daddy?" Holy schnikeys!!! I'd be on the first bus to the Artic circle...

Masterkush: What's that little F.U.C.K.E.M. registered trademark skull-thingy you got rockin' in that pic? Is that some prototype of a seed-packet logo? Hmmmm.....looking interesting...

C

cellardweller

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
go kallen..go kallen..
way to pump out future members!!
peacenpot,
~cd

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats Kallen...Lots of babies being pumped out lately...I wish yer wife a safe pregnancy bro...Just another set of hands around to pull weeds and help trim...Peace.

HindukushMaster

The special Cellar edition skull

fuckemskulljawn.jpg

53259177.jpg

edit: these are all prototype

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i like....something i imagined is dark figures"us" then somehow shadow the image into a map of the east coast line,i got a friend who might be able to do somin'but just tossin' it out there....
man the mango's are doin my head quite nice today.....time for some black now!kallen "shit's"looking tight.......bbl,with pic's....MOneY

jengi

wow man amazingly beautiful nugs + plants. I love your collection, so much to chose from. Inspirational for sure!

K

kallenavndk

Thanks yall :D silly fuckers making me laugh:woohoo: ....Acces one day champ ...Lucky strike ..
Awesome sigpic:yeahthats

HindukushMaster

yous guys got good taste! the cellar edition one is really bad ass, the barcode makes it look gritty and g' just how i like it.. whiskey i gotchu!! ill try to brainstorm and get somthing down fer ya's

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the bar code is bad ass but it is a book bar code. anyone look up that isbn number???

The complete guide to digital graphic design.

if it were a cannabis related book it would rock! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.