What's new

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

RetroGrow

Veteran
Sour Bubble....

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Just quickly (I may ramble a bit though, I have company showing up and I'd like to try and answer a few questions..sorry if I leave anyone out!)...

From a few weeks earlier, a revegging post-flowering cutting, 'Red Crown'... her ancestry began around 2005 with a White Widow x POG #8 (Pot of Gold/NYCD/HOG), crossed again with POG #8, and crossed back again with Widow for three or four additional generations making it predominantly Widow-ish, and finally bred a few years/generations for stability (while isolating and setting aside one or two phenos for other breeding projects). Named for the usually more red than purple tones on those plants that do change color, but mainly for the 'red crown' of hairs that the mostly widow flowers are given, by the remaining traces of the brightly ginger-haired POG #8 genetics.

For those who've asked, I have been selectively breeding and collecting genetics specifically for a little while now, well over a decade :) The crosses I work with are unfortunately unavailable to the general public, or they have been up until this point (I have given consideration to SeedBay, but I never felt it was 'the right time', although if folks are interested I may give it some more thought), most have been lab tested as recently as three years ago, and have been bred before and since then for both high THC & CBD contents when possible, as well as high terpene/phytochemical content (very smelly) where the primary terpenes have great medicinal value, producing sedative, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutagenic/anti-cancer properties and more, all of their own. I've traveled around a bit for the community, learning and helping others, I live over seas when I can and I contribute where I can help, mostly with the medical community, focusing for the last few years on edible cannabis especially. The genetics I work with I've collected mainly from Australia, the Netherlands, and the US, at least for the most part. :)

(Shown two weeks, after being cut from a flowering lady just a week or two away from her harvest.... you can see a few dark green and newer rounded veg leaves, one of the brand new vegging branch shoots unfurling and growing out just to the left of the bud. I apologize for the cat hair and the stray salt stains, she's from a batch of cutting that range about 1/6th of the size of the larger plants in the room, and the smaller ones get a splashing sometimes :tongue: )

RedCClose.jpg

RedCrown_Purpley.jpg

Pretty humbling to post after BKS. +rep Miss Kitty. Here are a few of my Tora Bora just before harvest.

PW

Attachments

• SAM_0442mag.jpg
    SAM_0442mag.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 20
  • SAM_0444.jpg
    SAM_0444.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 25
  • SAM_0446.jpg
    SAM_0446.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 27

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Diesel Wreck-week 9

Diesel Wreck-week 9

Usually a bit more purple!! She was just so frosty this time.....

:respect: to all the fine growers showing there lovely colors in here!! :respect:

RetroGrow

Veteran
Retrogrow.... That is what I need in my life... Some of that Sourbubble... Is that Bx3?

Not sure if it's BX3, but I can tell you that although the herb looks colorful, that was it's only attribute. It was not very good herb, for whatever reason.

Lifebreather

Veteran
All Deadwood.

This baby "transcends the parentage". She's smellier, tastier, and better yielding than both bubba and SPG.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dw10.jpg
    dw10.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 23
  • dw9.jpg
    dw9.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 21
  • dw8.jpg
    dw8.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 21
  • dw7.jpg
    dw7.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 24
  • dw6.jpg
    dw6.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 22
  • dw4.jpg
    dw4.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 19
  • dw1.jpg
    dw1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 22
  • dw13.jpg
    dw13.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 23

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
WOW lifebreather...that is one epic plant! Did you bread her yourself? Great work on the grow, that shit looks juicy ;) Much love, SL

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow that Deadwood looks amazing!

Killer pics in here guys, deffo one of my favourite threads..

Started harvesting my Pinksalad AF-SOG a few days ago, wanted to share some of the partial harvest pics. Wet and trimmed, now hung up to dry.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers, mitch

Latest posts

Latest posts