What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary explo and his new mate, Cultimate 🦫

Rocket Soul

Hahaha i can but more experience explo has with these, the whole vpd and negative pressure fan controller is his work
Let me pick both of your brains next year when my life gets back to normal and my own project is finally rolling along on its own :) i just cannot deal with more stuff now; im at the mercy of two ageing parents and two rowdy toddlers; loooong way away from my beloved grow in the mountains...

Rocket Soul

Yea sure i suggest to come to the disco sooner or later, discuss and brainstorm there, and make a thread about it for everyones pleasure through the process,
Sounds fun to me
Im already in the disco 😎 but still getting used to the the new interface. Doing some led developments, there will be tests and side by sides and i will thread or take it to the dance floor once i got something more to show. Close to start prototyping...🕺💃:dance013: