What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Ever smoked a joint of cherry pie?

little-soldier

If you did and now that I have your attention i need to know something.
After trying multiple strains like hazmat og,triangle kush,topanga,legend og, purple skunk,gush mints, jet fuel gelato, bubba kush (matt berger),chem D, LA kush cake, joker #99, gg#4,rene,sour best shit ever among others...none of them had a taste as pronounced/intense as the cherry pie and purple urkle. The zoap did have an intense taste too but im not a big fan of grapefruit terps. Do you know of any other strains that has an intense taste?

I mean,I grew hundreds of seeds and the rare super tasty ones are almost non existent. its one in a few hundreds for me. But then again im super picky and rather not smoke if its not going to be a long lasting explosion of flavors in my mouth. I couldn't care less about the high. Anyone who smoked cherry pie knows what i mean by explosion of flavor that coats your mouth like almost nothing else. Too much watered down flavors out there.

Back in the day around here we had biker strains like freezeland,jean guy,strawberry,garberville PK and we used to grow with Peters 20-20-20 lol. What all these strains had in common was the immediate explosions of flavor in your mouth when you smoked a joint. Now pretty much everything else i grow from seeds and clones is like Meh! Taste is much more subtle on pretty much everything. I must have grown close to 100 different strains out there,from multiple seedbanks, tried close to 10 brands of nutrients and rarely did i ever find anything good in terms of taste intensity.

Porky82

If you did and now that I have your attention i need to know something.
After trying multiple strains like hazmat og,triangle kush,topanga,legend og, purple skunk,gush mints, jet fuel gelato, bubba kush (matt berger),chem D, LA kush cake, joker #99, gg#4,rene,sour best shit ever among others...none of them had a taste as pronounced/intense as the cherry pie and purple urkle. The zoap did have an intense taste too but im not a big fan of grapefruit terps. Do you know of any other strains that has an intense taste?

I mean,I grew hundreds of seeds and the rare super tasty ones are almost non existent. its one in a few hundreds for me. But then again im super picky and rather not smoke if its not going to be a long lasting explosion of flavors in my mouth. I couldn't care less about the high. Anyone who smoked cherry pie knows what i mean by explosion of flavor that coats your mouth like almost nothing else. Too much watered down flavors out there.

Back in the day around here we had biker strains like freezeland,jean guy,strawberry,garberville PK and we used to grow with Peters 20-20-20 lol. What all these strains had in common was the immediate explosions of flavor in your mouth when you smoked a joint. Now pretty much everything else i grow from seeds and clones is like Meh! Taste is much more subtle on pretty much everything. I must have grown close to 100 different strains out there,from multiple seedbanks, tried close to 10 brands of nutrients and rarely did i ever find anything good in terms of taste intensity.
Try vaping instead of smoking if you want taste the bud properly.

right

I've smoked a joint of cherry pie , a bowl has better flavor in my opinion.
You ought to try forbidden fruit, it's wonderful.

soopy

Veteran
I know exactly what you’re saying……it not only has that mouth counting, stays around forever quality, but also the sheer intensity of the flavor too….not a combo that is very common, especially with the “bright” notes CP has….sooo complex.

Zoap would be the closest thing I’ve had in a while, it has that “astringent” quality CP has, just not as pronounced, nor is it anywhere near the level of CP, but it’s in the same county at least lol…..not quite neighborhood.

Closest thing I’ve found is some phenos of a CP x Gogi cross I made years ago. About 30% herm rates…. I’m almost positive that’s why you don’t see more CP crosses, she’s a herm factory, but the solid ones are more than worth it when you land one.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a big fan of those loud Fruity mouth coating type strains/Terps from old school era, these strains available from my collect will tick the box for loud Fruity Terps.

Strawberry N Mango Feminized ( Strawberry Cough x GSC Forum x Silver Nevil)

Strawberry Gas Truck Feminized ( Strawberry Cookies x Original Diesel x Chem d x Original Diesel)

Cheese N Chong Feminized ( legendary Cheese x Casey Jones)

Cherry Diesel Skunk Feminized ( GSC s1 Cherry pheno x White Rhino x Chem d x Original Diesel)

African Oranges Regular = Tropicana Cookies x GMO x Nevil Haze 23 x Kariba African

Daywrecker Dutch Feminized ( Orange N Mango clone x Chem d x Original Diesel)

Super Silver Sour Strawberry Cookies Feminized ( Strawberry Cookies x SSSDH)

Super Silver Sour Dipped Ice cream Cake ( Diesel Dipped Ice cream Cake clone x SSSDH)

Kangaroo Cake Feminized = Ice cream Cake Diesel clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness ( some extreme Sativa phenos so not for the quick flower crowd like all other suggestions)

Original Strawberry Lope Regular ( Strawberry Cookies x Original Diesel x Chocolope)

Chocolate Church Cookies Regular( Church , insane Fruity strain x GSC x Chocolope

Chocolate Diesel Ice cream Cake Regular ( Ice cream Cake Diesel ( loud Gas/Cake pheno) x Chocolope)

Cherry N Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Regular ( Ice cream cake Diesel ( loud cherry pheno) x Chocolope

Chocolate chips Cookies Regular ( GSC s1 clone x Chocolope Male)

Chocolate N Strawberry Cookies Regular ( Strawberry Cookies clone x Chocolope Male)

Chocolope F2 Regular ( F2 from Original release pack from DNA Genetics 1st ever Chocolope release)