Votes: 3 8.6%
  • exodus cheese

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • killer queen

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

Scrogerman

Veteran
Lookin Good Edge man. V-Neat! 4 strains is gonna be fun to Scrog. screen is ready already for flip, Pick your branches, estimate their final position, think ahead, train for shape/even canopy. I use stem Crushing to help restrict verticle stretch/shooting laterals/branches. helps alot.
G'Luck Buddy!

E

edgey

Lookin Good Edge man. V-Neat! 4 strains is gonna be fun to Scrog. screen is ready already for flip, Pick your branches, estimate their final position, think ahead, train for shape/even canopy. I use stem Crushing to help restrict verticle stretch/shooting laterals/branches. helps alot.
G'Luck Buddy!

thanks for the input m8 :)

i'll be putting them on 12/12 tonight at some point

daoboxer

That looks clinical mate! Did you bang 'em on to 12/12 yet? Could be a handful! I'm sure you'll cope...Tagged, bring on the s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

E

edgey

That looks clinical mate! Did you bang 'em on to 12/12 yet? Could be a handful! I'm sure you'll cope...Tagged, bring on the s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

lmao :)

yes m8 been on flower a couple of days and your right , they are a handful lol .

i may have to trim them back a bit once the stretch has started proper , too many branches through each hole at the mo :fsu:

E

edgey

here's a pic of the scrog tent yesteday , it's filling out quick !!

i'm also running some smaller plants so thought i'd put a few pics up , there all at day 49 of 12/12

thanks

edgey :)

Attachments

• scrog (1).jpg
    scrog (1).jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 11
  • scrog (2).jpg
    scrog (2).jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 15
  • KQ (2).jpg
    KQ (2).jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 8
  • KQ (4).jpg
    KQ (4).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 10
  • KQ (5).jpg
    KQ (5).jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 9
  • p,pb,ec (1).jpg
    p,pb,ec (1).jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 12
  • p,pb,ec (2).jpg
    p,pb,ec (2).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 12
  • p,pb,ec (3).jpg
    p,pb,ec (3).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 13
  • p,pb,ec (4).jpg
    p,pb,ec (4).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 12
  • KQ (7).jpg
    KQ (7).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 11
S

Scotsman

Hello Edgy..

You got me interested here chief,less plants more buds Hmmmmmm!

How long did you veg the 4 plants mate before the screen went up?

Also how big are the final pots? 6.5,s or 11 litres?

I grow in coco aswell under a 600hps and usualy yield between 18oz - 20oz.

Ive only grow out the uk cheese,carefull of that stretch now hahahahahah as Im sure you know.

Anyway they all look nice & healthey in their enviroment,watching with a view to giving it a go in the future.

Goodluck with flowering fella.

All the best for now.

Scotsman.

E

edgey

Hello Edgy..

You got me interested here chief,less plants more buds Hmmmmmm!

How long did you veg the 4 plants mate before the screen went up?

Also how big are the final pots? 6.5,s or 11 litres?

I grow in coco aswell under a 600hps and usualy yield between 18oz - 20oz.

Ive only grow out the uk cheese,carefull of that stretch now hahahahahah as Im sure you know.

Anyway they all look nice & healthey in their enviroment,watching with a view to giving it a go in the future.

Goodluck with flowering fella.

All the best for now.

Scotsman.

welcome to the thread m8 , i'll answer any questions i can :)

they were vegged for about 8 weeks under a homemade flourescent set up , i've transplanted into 12L pots this time ( i normally go with 6.5 or 11

tbh m8 if these new laws come out i think less plants is the way forward lol , safer all round !!!

only trouble is deciding which of my mums is gonna be binned off , at the min it looks like the cheese , psychoberry and c99 (please lord forgive me) will all have to go and i'll be keeping the LV , psychosis , psychocindy and killer queen

edgey

S

Scotsman

Hello fella,

Appreciate your time in replying so quick & very imformative information to boot..niceone!

Im sold at this scrog looks quite easy,only concern is my dr120 I only have accsess to the main front door & left handside side window,the right sides up against a wall with no way of getting in there,would this be a problem when I need to get in about them and start to pull them thro my screen ya rekon? Bare in mind Im a big lad,thats why I cant grow in the loft,I canny fit thro the bloody hatch hahaha!

I know what your saying about having to cut down in numbers mate,its all good tho,less is more eh! Only last week I binned my uk cheese,had her a while now,and found my tollerence to her had built up,pluss the mong state was getting me nowere fast.

The c99 you have is it bro grims from way back in the day? I had her aswell a good few years back,was a lovely smoke and taste,but like the cheese abit to spindly and unable to support herself especially after some good vegging. The wife loved it aswell,but unfortunatly it made her "horny" so I quickly got rid of her lol.... the strain that is!

Anyway thanks again with your valid information,very much appreciated bud,I,ll pop in regular to see how things are progressing and probally ask the odd question along the way if thats ok with your good self.

All the best for now.

A haze enduced.

Scotsman.

E

edgey

Hello fella,

Appreciate your time in replying so quick & very imformative information to boot..niceone!

Im sold at this scrog looks quite easy,only concern is my dr120 I only have accsess to the main front door & left handside side window,the right sides up against a wall with no way of getting in there,would this be a problem when I need to get in about them and start to pull them thro my screen ya rekon? Bare in mind Im a big lad,thats why I cant grow in the loft,I canny fit thro the bloody hatch hahaha!

I know what your saying about having to cut down in numbers mate,its all good tho,less is more eh! Only last week I binned my uk cheese,had her a while now,and found my tollerence to her had built up,pluss the mong state was getting me nowere fast.

The c99 you have is it bro grims from way back in the day? I had her aswell a good few years back,was a lovely smoke and taste,but like the cheese abit to spindly and unable to support herself especially after some good vegging. The wife loved it aswell,but unfortunatly it made her "horny" so I quickly got rid of her lol.... the strain that is!

Anyway thanks again with your valid information,very much appreciated bud,I,ll pop in regular to see how things are progressing and probally ask the odd question along the way if thats ok with your good self.

All the best for now.

A haze enduced.

Scotsman.

haha my mrs loves the c99 ( yer BG stock i've had a while ) but found she prefers the smell of the lemon venom so she's keeping that has "her personal" .
ask as many questions as u want m8 , i'm happy to help where i can .....

the scrog thing is good as long as u keep on top of it , i should have flowered as soon as the screen went up really but give it an extra few days under the 600 which caused an explosion of growth and now its a bit too crowded in there , i've just left them to do there thing now but lesson learnt for next time .

cheese isn't my thing really , i got it because i could but prefer the psychosis any day of the week especially as thats my main earner ( killer queen may be taking its place though soon )

i've got access to front , left and a bit at the back but if you started training early enough i'm sure you'd manage to get the branches through :ying:

edgey

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Yeah im concerned wuth numbers too thts why im keen to see how well this goes my friend been busted with 30 plants an 6 lights hes up for cultivation only an his solicitor says he will get community service lol dont believe that at all well i should know what he gets next week so al let you know the outcome ov that glad nobody knows what am doing not even my closest friends best way really tbh