What's new

Dynavap......hybrid more than true vape?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I would like to try a ball vape on a bong. But so far I just don't like vaping flower. The first hit is usually delicious. Then popcorn.

Wonder how cobbed weed tastes in the vape.
Get a good ball vape I use a zeal from cloud conniseur and there is no popcorn conduction flavor unless you really turn it up.

limegreenlimey

I have never had this problem with my dynavap, which I heat with a small jet flame lighter. Maybe you are packing it either very tight or too loosely? Also if you heat it nearer the tip, it will click more quickly. It's always possible that your cap is faulty... Usually they are very good vapes for herbal cannabis.

Piecho

A different lighter/small torch may help too, I find a bushy flame that surrounds the cap and heats evenly makes the click happen at lower temps.
They do make a low temp cap too (I think).

But I do love the dynavap for hash through the bubbler. Oooh boy does it excel at that.
My preferred way of consuming hash so far as well! How do you pack the hash? I heard about mixing with flower or dedicated element, but I'm just flatting it between smoking paper.

Sweatloaf

I've been working with my 2 Dynavaps a bit more since my Davinci IQ2 broke and parts and accessories with that company have been out of stock for almost a year.

Having an induction heater (IH) works far better and more consistently for me than a torch. The first time using it off the IH in a session is pretty much worthless. Slightly terpy, but getting little to nothing off of it. After the cool down clicks and into the IH for a second go 'round, it's like a vape should be (ie no combustion). Same with the 3rd and the 4th except to me it looks like there is probably near-combustion on the exterior of the packed flower. After the 3rd or 4th, I can stop there, but there's a little life left in the flower. Times 5 or 6 cross into hybrid territory. Even though I don't clear any ash out of the vap, the herb is partially blackened. Some vape and some combustion. I'm guessing a lot of people actually prefer that. Especially people who might be changing from smoking it.

In contrast, keeping the Davinci IQ2 at below 210 Celsius/410 Fahrenheit, never has the ABV herb been close to black.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

My preferred way of consuming hash so far as well! How do you pack the hash? I heard about mixing with flower or dedicated element, but I'm just flatting it between smoking paper.
I have used vape wool - which is a hemp fibre, unbleached cotton and dynavaps concentrate coil thingy.

Their coil is the best for me. Unless it's bubble hash and then it just runs away from the heat and into the stem. So hemp wool would be my choice for that.

I;ve not tried a smoking paper... I may have to tonight now. Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts