What's new

Dutch Passions two new autos

dutch passion autos ..no one has anything good to say?

dutch passion autos ..no one has anything good to say?

i just orderd some of theese seeds, really hope i didnt make a bad choice and that they auto flower, ive seen alot of variation in reports on autos so i dont expect perfect uniformity ,i just expect them to auto flower early on and finish when they do......anybodys got any pics of their plants and what to expect from both of dutchs new autos. thx

lowrdr

i too have purchased some newly released seeds, short stuffs russian rocket fuel. sound like very good lineage, but we shall see how they flower. had bad experiences with unheard of autoflower strains so lets hope these are different. only 1 way to find out

torello

i got 10 of DP taiga feminised all 10 popped out , now after 40 days non of that 10 start automaticly im outdoor grower and i cant switch them to 12/12 . it ment to be my early stash for this year

that really fukcin sucks man, i orderd the wrong shit i guess as i have theese useless bastards at about 2 weeks right now, im going to order joint docters today , i havent got time to waste, if they decide to flower well great i have them but summers short here and i cant let it slip by-:joint:

lwheidt

I started a five pack of Taiga a couple weeks ago. I got 5/5 up but one died right away. The others are still small but growing steadily. I've got them outdoors so its ok if they auto or are early as long as the early ones finish by the end of September. I mostly just hope they are all female.
The crosses don't say that the seeds were backcrossed to the auto flowering parent. Mdanzig says that they need to be backcrossed 2-3 times to make a stable auto flowering strain. It seems likely these are just crosses that were never backcrossed and as such are not true autoflowering strains.

bromhexine

a shame that dutch passion would release something so shitty considering how well known they are for their quality this really does put a dark spot on their business. anyone wanting to buy auto genetics i suggest you wait 6 months till the new batches are released. there alot of good stuff in the pipeline.

torello

iv got skywalker , skunk11 , power plant , orange bud from dutch passion before and all were good strains thats why i got that taiga strain witch came to be real crap for now , maybe if they go under lamp 12/12 i will change my opinion about this strain

definitely not automatic strain

Latest posts

Latest posts