What's new

Dutch Passion – 150 Seeds Giveaway, Promo and Freebies!

GF-Z

I tried growing Auto’s outdoors once and they only got about 16” tall and yielded little buds. I’m not going to pay money for seeds that aren’t going to produce the same as photos for the same price. But I have seen some people have great success with them. CL🍀

Remember my school days, when some guy from Denmark flooded me with "random breed nycd auto x red lala x x x x" lots of different stuff, one plant was like 50cm sized, while other where 1meter tall semi-autos barely fitting in my small growbox, I was completely lost what is what in the end... But not a single plant produced identical THC amounts comparing to photo-period ones...

iStruggle

I tried growing Auto’s outdoors once and they only got about 16” tall and yielded little buds. I’m not going to pay money for seeds that aren’t going to produce the same as photos for the same price. But I have seen some people have great success with them. CL🍀

Dutch passions euforia is one of the biggest yielding autos ive seen

Entusia

Never tried any of Dutch Passion's seeds, or Auto Orange Bud or even Sativa dominants yet, what if this was it? :biggrin:
Kudos to The Vault for the giveaways :rasta:

Theicescator

View attachment 18906806

Happy Thursday, Team Vaulters!

We're back with Dutch Passion, bringing you an awesome on-purchase promo and free seeds with every order.

Get Euforia Feminised Seeds and Auto Orange Bud Feminised Seeds free with every multi-pack of Dutch Passion seeds.

Plus, they're now part of our freebie slots! And, don't miss the amazing giveaway with over 150 seeds at stake!

Here at IC Mag, you can get a chance to score one of our two 6-packs of Auto Orange Bud Feminised Seeds from Dutch Passion.

To enter, like, and comment on this post. We will share the winners on the 23rd of November 2023

I love Dutch Passion genetics! They are amongst the finest!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
I’m not really big on Auto’s but I’m willing to take a shot if I had a few. Good luck everyone. CL🍀

Alright, brace yourselves! We've got a winner in the house at The Vault, and it's @CaptainLucky! (the name is accurate lol)

Winner, give us a shout in the DMs with your full name, address, and email, and we'll sort you out with the prize.

Big up to everyone else – you're all stars. Stay tuned; we're cooking up more cool stuff for you soon.

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Alright, brace yourselves! We've got a winner in the house at The Vault, and it's @CaptainLucky! (the name is accurate lol)

Winner, give us a shout in the DMs with your full name, address, and email, and we'll sort you out with the prize.

Big up to everyone else – you're all stars. Stay tuned; we're cooking up more cool stuff for you soon.

Sorry, there's an extra winner (forgot there were two for this promo lol). Congrats to @HalfArsedFarmer!

Sorry for the hassle, buds!

bibi40

Did won the same prize on the Vault blog :

IMG_3599.JPG

big up Vault team !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts