What's new

Dutch Passion – 150 Seeds Giveaway, Promo and Freebies!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Dutch Passion - 150 Seeds Giveaway, Promo and Freebies.jpg

Happy Thursday, Team Vaulters!

We're back with Dutch Passion, bringing you an awesome on-purchase promo and free seeds with every order.

Get Euforia Feminised Seeds and Auto Orange Bud Feminised Seeds free with every multi-pack of Dutch Passion seeds.

Plus, they're now part of our freebie slots! And, don't miss the amazing giveaway with over 150 seeds at stake!

Here at IC Mag, you can get a chance to score one of our two 6-packs of Auto Orange Bud Feminised Seeds from Dutch Passion.

To enter, like, and comment on this post. We will share the winners on the 23rd of November 2023

Mr67

View attachment 18906806

We're back with Dutch Passion, bringing you an awesome on-purchase promo and free seeds with every order.

Get Euforia Feminised Seeds and Auto Orange Bud Feminised Seeds free with every multi-pack of Dutch Passion seeds.

Plus, they're now part of our freebie slots! And, don't miss the amazing giveaway with over 150 seeds at stake!

Here at IC Mag, you can get a chance to score one of our two 6-packs of Auto Orange Bud Feminised Seeds from Dutch Passion.

To enter, like, and comment on this post. We will share the winners on the 23rd of November 2023

Thanks for the giveaway!

Kree73

View attachment 18906806

Orange ... Just like the colour of there football /soccer strips. I bet that taste phonomenal . Da,da da da da.. I would like to throw my name in the hat too (y) :tiphat:

CaptainLucky

View attachment 18906806

I’m not really big on Auto’s but I’m willing to take a shot if I had a few. Good luck everyone. CL🍀

Last edited:

CaptainLucky

Never tried autoflowers in hydro setup. Would be nice to make 1st run in my micro wardrobe. To understand if tap water even good for hydro or dwc is even suitable for space I have. Throwing in seeds I left for memories from Netherlands is way too risky :(
I tried growing Auto’s outdoors once and they only got about 16” tall and yielded little buds. I’m not going to pay money for seeds that aren’t going to produce the same as photos for the same price. But I have seen some people have great success with them. CL🍀

Latest posts

Latest posts