What's new

Durban Chitral x Blueberry

Zealious

Nice work. Keep us updated.

been having serious issues with seedsman order. PCK beans haven't arrived. and its been 2 months =( they sent me fem when I ordered reg. they made me send back the fems before they would fix their mistake. bad practice imho but i complied. Patiently. NOW I'm getting frustrated.

One thing I don't miss about making your now seeds is dealing with this stuff.

browntrout

Veteran
Some un-edited phone pictures, have you ever seen a fully seeded bud this frosty? Pics do not do this justice.

picture.php

picture.php

There was about 30 seeds in this bud alone, soe of the smallest seeds i've come across.

browntrout

Veteran
That's a nice seed crop for ya, looks pretty damn good.

It is good, got 3g hash ball and about 300 seeds lol

I'm thinking of offering this one crossed with the blueberry to public for a low price per pack. The tester runs will tell me whether to go through with it or not.

BT

browntrout

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words folks, the PCK x Durban is squat and early. Yields a lot of bud but there isn't a whole lot of weight to her due to the heritage and open bud structure. Will make a killer hashplant with a bit more outcrossing or inbreeding. The BB should keep the open bud structure and increase resin but I am unsure if she'll add any weight.

BT

browntrout

Veteran
If your looking for something a bit exotic, real old school and some nice trix cereal/BB smells indoors then this is your girl.

Will do a f2 stock for those of you looking for some variation.

Thanks Budelight!!!

TerpeneDream

That looks sharp man….pretty

Does it have the stereotypical "Durban" and "Blueberry" scent? What's it taste like?

I tried Durban Blue once and it was classic D & B. It was quite a peculiar terpene combo….

browntrout

Veteran
I think the PCK is cutting through, I am just running the F1's now to breed em to the MOB (mother of berry).

The durban is more that unique fresh zesty durban smell rather than the anise type. Some people still pick up on the licorice smell though. PCK x DUrban was pretty lemony Durban-funk with durban being dominant. Budelight said the BB dominated in smell while growing. Mentioned a blue raspberry type smell..

We shall see, Thinking of having them listed at the depot of hemp or on seed bay. We shall see.

Outdoors the durban and pck high's hits much harder, I'd expect to see the BDC grown outdoors if you want a true head-ringer