What's new

Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!

Dopeman_Za

I got the munchies so bad right now.
I hate you dude. :p

*leans over and eats an easter egg instead*

I wish i had those muffins rather though. :p

Nice as always bro! \../

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
nice harvesting there hotc. i havent been able to check in cause my pc has been down for upgrade's but thing's seem to be looking excellent let us know how everything smoke's espcially that swazi, mmmmm. stay outta trouble.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
hey highonthechronic..... you got a really nice thread dude...

How is it going in south africa? the sun iz prolly already shining baad ah?

lovely pix bro... a good selection too... so good luck..

here in italy the season iz starting right now so Ill' have my thread ready too...
grow on man... Ill'keep droppin by...

cheers

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
evening! :wave:

hope your PC gets fixed soon sm0ka!

WAMEN: South Africa is going well thanks.. heading into autumn quickly.. having some of our first rain now. good luck to you too, got a link to your thread? :D

N

New Grower

Congratulations! Very nice budz!

I'm curious to know how will looks like the buds after drying (seems similar to outdoor White Widow buds) I hope it will whitish! :yummy:

The only thing what I miss from this strain is the "buds on the branches full length" grow structure. This strain has only a nice top flower. I think this strain can grow outdoor by only expert growers. /need to improve the yield by pruning/

I have some WR clones too but I just started the season. I would like to invite everybody to my thread!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=25474&page=2

peace!

Hey HOTC, I see u scratched up your 500th post, nice one!

Tell me. Are you selective when breeding different strains or do you just marry together whatever you got growing.

I want to do some simple crosses with the strains I've got. Would you recommend that I use an IBL strain like SK#1 to cross with other strains? Also are there any points to consider other than using best looking female and best looking male?

From what I can tell simple crosses can be a real suck-it-and-see affair. But results can be suprising.

Blunt's Sangoma Mystery Mix!!! What ya reckon?

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hi BA.

thanks! :wave:

i'm not selective.. basically i knew my plants/harvest were/was going to be small, so i decided to make seeds. i was specifically looking to make DF seeds, i only have a couple left and i feel it's a good strain to have loads of seeds of! hopefully it has good trading power. one day i would like to breed properly and be very selective! :D

i would obviously try to use F1 inbred strains to make seeds. are Nirvana Standardised F1? i would use a M and F of the same strain (from the same inbred line e.g SK#1M x SK#1F - strain was already created from inbreeding) will give you the most uniform results - you'd create F2's. if you pollinate two different strains like i did, then you're just gonna end up with various offspring and it'll take longer to create the inbred line. but you say you're keen to do simple crosses, why not? will also provide the framework for later on when you want to do proper breeding.. :D

simple crosses will still give you excellent results, i'm confident in that.

go ahead Blunt, as long as they're labeled! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts