What's new

Ducksfoot/web hunt

Stonerbudz

I also have abc Australian bastard cannabis also the puke thunder a new Zealand landrace and than multiple other oringal landrace and heirloom and always willing to help some people out @Paradox808

Attachments

• 20220911_225745.jpg
    20220911_225745.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 79
  • 20220911_225750.jpg
    20220911_225750.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
  • 20220906_135409.jpg
    20220906_135409.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
  • 20220823_212919.jpg
    20220823_212919.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
  • 20220823_212920.jpg
    20220823_212920.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
  • 20220823_212914.jpg
    20220823_212914.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 72
I also have abc Australian bastard cannabis also the puke thunder a new Zealand landrace and than multiple other oringal landrace and heirloom and always willing to help some people out @Paradox808
Yessah. Keep that heirloom shyt alive ! 🌿

How quick are the landrace? In Hawai'i our harvest time is roughly 45-55 days unless grown on the dry side of the island.

Stonerbudz

A few others i uave still never really got too fully but got them
Yessah. Keep that heirloom shyt alive ! 🌿

How quick are the landrace? In Hawai'i our harvest time is roughly 45-55 days unless grown on the dry side of the island.
i was going say 55 days correct and ive been told in Hawai'i ur best to grow indoor and if your wanna flower than place them outdoors just cuz the timing is set for flowering but still able to get some veg time out there

Maybe @Donald Mallard can help you out here? He knows a lot about the ducksfoot.
Kind regards, stiffy
I've still had no luck. Kinda disappointing 😕

Was hanging with a pal who recently blasted material for me & he claims he's got some old beans.... but like 10 years old. So he's gonna try to pop em. But I'm not confident 😔

I've popped 10yo beans before. If they're stored properly, they can stay viable for a very long time. Hope you have good luck with them.
The environment is pretty harsh here. But I'm hoping he's kept em well. He's an old school grower so he's been around the block.

Kind of related. But I have dahl beans I've kept for about 6 years in a jar with DE (to kill potential bugs) and they have got direct morning sun several times. They still germinated this year! It's an old heirloom my friend brought back from her village in Fiji. Seeds are resilient

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
just for info. australian duckfoot is sativa dom, and not much stinky, while hawaiian webbies, like hawaiian webbed indica from Big Island or strawberry webb from Mauii, are squaty indicas and put out very loud stink...

I dont know what to think? you are on Big Island and cant get it? and looking for it here? that sucks.

full
You don't even know how it feels. I remember it 10+ years ago in circulation. Now's it's all designer weed. Can't even find the real White Widow we used to have. Cat piss.

The old uncle's don't want to share for various reasons. You can occasionally find these gems at the beach when interacting with the locals/uncle's. It's been a struggle to say the least.

I'm also aware of the different phenos and looking for that particular one that are indica dom with that old school hash/skunk-butt stem rub. The sativa version with straight leaves and pink hairs was very pine tree like and boring in a sense.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
You don't even know how it feels. I remember it 10+ years ago in circulation. Now's it's all designer weed. Can't even find the real White Widow we used to have. Cat piss.

The old uncle's don't want to share for various reasons. You can occasionally find these gems at the beach when interacting with the locals/uncle's. It's been a struggle to say the least.

I'm also aware of the different phenos and looking for that particular one that are indica dom with that old school hash/skunk-butt stem rub. The sativa version with straight leaves and pink hairs was very pine tree like and boring in a sense.
archive seeds has hilo hammer which is hawaiian webbed indica/molokai frost x face off og. I see it available at strainly.

cbotany

I breed acer, and if you can't afford seeds and would like some I'm always keen on giving seeds away if you promise to breed and do the same, hoku sells some seeds for me, and if you're in the uk firesalamander glass probably has some seeds for you as well

cbotany

Sorry just saw you're in Hawaii, Ducksfoot is bred by a few breeders, braindead underground, a guy which annoys me which i won't name, dutch passion has two webbed varieties, terpy's has a wide selection from kaly's gear, and I do my own thing but its more like a maple leaf, one guy in Hawaii has webbed indica, I can't recall his name but his seeds are in the medical dispo there. Elephant to my knowledge was in reference to a sativa grown in the Ozarks in the usa, with massive leaves I don't recall them being webbed, its not really "a strain" its more of a landrace thats mostly been forgotten, but only one grower has ever talked to me about it. I think super sativa seed club also had a strain called elephant with very fat buds, but again, never any personal esperince with it, if you want close to wally's work I'd go with brain dead underground, VERY nice people. If you want Webbed indica i'd ask around at a dispo about seeds, they're kinda expensive seeds if i remember correctly tho. Cheers!