What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Drago x Cherry Queen

ice minus

PXL_20240929_010006123.jpg

Someone I know bred these two and sent me the seeds for free!

Drago x Cherry Queen

Starting in a small FertilPot (never tried one before but bought 10 on clearance at my grow shop) filled with recycled Black Swallow KIS Mix soil from previous runs which has been reamended

Doctor Doob

Yes definitely, extremely fresh, I know the breeder actually! He was on my Discord server that's pretty much quiet these days sadly

Just dropped some water onto it as we speak!

View attachment 19081415
Nice! That sucks it's slow there nowadays, I know how that is.. Did he tell you anything about it? Or do you know if he grew it out at all.. or is this the test run? Just curious 🧐
I knew a guy years ago running a strain called Cherry Slyder, he was on other forums bragging about it and he would come to my apartment to smoke with me and play 007 on my Nintendo 64 lol....
To me it never really tasted like cherries, but he was always excited 😆
It was pretty stoney, but maybe we just had different tastes. I was just wondering to see if you were hoping for a Cherry flavor. That would be cool!

ice minus

Nice! That sucks it's slow there nowadays, I know how that is.. Did he tell you anything about it? Or do you know if he grew it out at all.. or is this the test run? Just curious 🧐
I knew a guy years ago running a strain called Cherry Slyder, he was on other forums bragging about it and he would come to my apartment to smoke with me and play 007 on my Nintendo 64 lol....
To me it never really tasted like cherries, but he was always excited 😆
It was pretty stoney, but maybe we just had different tastes. I was just wondering to see if you were hoping for a Cherry flavor. That would be cool!
Yeah, I guess everyone abandoned the server and I'm pretty much just there with 5-10 other people that don't post much these days. It's sad, but I'm hoping eventually I can get some new faces on there if I can make a few new grower friends in Canada :/

He has NOT grown it yet, he sent me 3 crosses from projects he just completed and nobody has grown them yet as far as I know

I posted my first one, a Red Congo x Pineapple Fritter on these forums because I was scared something went wrong, the stems were so red !

Thanks for taking interest!

Doctor Doob

Yeah, I guess everyone abandoned the server and I'm pretty much just there with 5-10 other people that don't post much these days. It's sad, but I'm hoping eventually I can get some new faces on there if I can make a few new grower friends in Canada :/

He has NOT grown it yet, he sent me 3 crosses from projects he just completed and nobody has grown them yet as far as I know

I posted my first one, a Red Congo x Pineapple Fritter on these forums because I was scared something went wrong, the stems were so red !

Thanks for taking interest!
Maybe 🤔 the red stems is the genetics 🧬
I got a "Freebie" awhile back called "Delhi Friend" by Dr.Krippling it was feminized and I was doing a breeding project with a Garlic Breath male by Thug Pug so I pollinated the Delhi Friend with Garlic Breath and right now I am starting to run the "Delhi Friend x Garlic Breath" and the plants are unusual like I never seen before. Not only the growth pattern of the leafs but the colors as well. They are about two weeks old they have the cotyledons and the first set of true leafs, and the cotyledons are banana yellow with lavender/purple veins running through them and the true leafs are green but have purple throughout them towards the tips! It's trippy. I'm thinking if it's not a problem maybe it's genetics. The Delhi Friend is a cross of an Indian strain to a British strain, and I can't find much info on it, so I don't know how it should look. But so far it looks cool but way different than anything I've ever seen. It makes me want to order some seeds from different countries to try 🤓✌️

Latest posts

Latest posts