What's new

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Now onto my all-time second favorite plant. The Fake 91' (Mystery Chem) . I can't say enough how awesome this plant is. Hard to have a bad run with it. Smells insane, loaded with trich's and it's powerful smoke.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Poprockz F3

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

Snickerdoodle and f 91 are looking fantastic. Hows that motor breath? If thats the same cut my master grower friend talks about, its ultra potent and reaks to high heaven.

U

useless.gardens

I got an unanswered question in post 8272.

Still curious about that.

Bro, that Snickerdoodle is looking FUEGO !

Lol at Vanilla Phoenix... Go Xmas $ go!!!!

Aspenou812

Veteran
What's up guys... I'm firing my room back up... Finally... Maybe by Wednesday of next week... Can't wait.... DTOG is gonna fix me up... Finally get to try some of his favorites.... Maybe...hehehe

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Why didn't you like the stardawg 91?

The SkVa x stardawg cross sounds sick. All I can think is stinky, funky, terpy. If those are regular beans, I'm also thinking chucka chuck with a choosen male.

Hit that NorCal dosi !

It didn't stink nearly as much as I expected. Trich coverage wasn't that great either. Then the smoke was average at best. I'm sure they could have been keepers in other's grows, just not mine. I have seen plants that look killer from that line. So I prolly just didn't get the best pheno's.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Snickerdoodle and f 91 are looking fantastic. Hows that motor breath? If thats the same cut my master grower friend talks about, its ultra potent and reaks to high heaven.

If it's the same dude from Oregon then yes. He's a member here. Not active that much anymore. It is ultra potent and does stink to high heaven. Even mite resistance is better than a lot of other plants. Doesn't yield the most, but I have plenty of other vars for that.

But yeah that Fake 91', I don't even care it's a fake. I will grow it forever just like Glue. I really wanna try and get some of it outside next year. I can see it yielding massive potent buds outside.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope those gals smell as good as they look.
:biggrin:

Spread em ladies, let's get a whiff!

We even like the chunky ones.
That F91 though!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I hope those gals smell as good as they look.
:biggrin:

Spread em ladies, let's get a whiff!

We even like the chunky ones.
That F91 though!

I can't believe I never thought to call it/ write that on the tag's, F91. You just saved me like 3 seconds per tag. It all adds up in the end. :laughing: :laughing:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So every now and then I need to write notes for myself. Here is one of those notes. I put a Guava Stardawg into a container of amended soil. Knowing me, I'll forget and blast it with food water. Hopefully not now.

picture.php

Then this just happened last night. I hope it works.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
What do you do with that yellow stuff?

Snort it?
:laughing:

Big fat fucking rails.....gaggers.

EDIT : back in my hardcore party days, we needed something one night for rails and didn't have anything. Ripped the mirror off the wall in the bathroom. 16" rails that night.