What's new

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Hey DTOG, you have quite a bit of experience making seeds....got a question if you don’t mind. I have saved the bottom two branches on each of my females this round for some pollen. After I dust them branches what should I do to ensure the pollen only stays on those? Put a bag over them for awhile? Spray with water lightly maybe? :tiphat:

kashkr0p

Hey DTOG, you have quite a bit of experience making seeds....got a question if you don’t mind. I have saved the bottom two branches on each of my females this round for some pollen. After I dust them branches what should I do to ensure the pollen only stays on those? Put a bag over them for awhile? Spray with water lightly maybe? :tiphat:

Exactly but if possible remove the plant from the other plants when applying your baby dust. I usually reintroduce the pollinated girl after 24 hours. You never know when somthing can go flying. Also loose zip tie or strings or whatever you want to use to mark the branches to find later

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Exactly but if possible remove the plant from the other plants when applying your baby dust. I usually reintroduce the pollinated girl after 24 hours. You never know when somthing can go flying. Also loose zip tie or strings or whatever you want to use to mark the branches to find later

Step 1 - remove the mother plant from the proximity of others

Step 2 - mix pollen to flour at 1 part pollen to 5 parts flour

Step 3 - dust the whole plant or use a makeup brush to carefully apply the pollen flour mix to just the buds you want.

Step 4 - bag the select branches loosely for 48 hours (if not dusting the whole plant)

Step 5 - remove the bags, tag the branches or plant with the parental info and then spray the entire plant gently with water until all surfaces have been thoroughly saturated and allow the plant to dry.

Step 6 - Repeat step 5 if you want to make sure that no stray pollen makes seed in your flower room.

Step 7 - reintroduce your girl back to the general population and watch the knocked up buds carefully as the seeds mature. for WLD varieties the seeds often mature at the same rate as the flower. For NLD varieties the seeds often are mature before the flower and can fall out onto the growing surface and you can lose quite a few beans.

Last edited:
A

AVOH

Dtog and mycotek i just ordered the unbroken chain to show some east coast love
Im looking for a male from this pack to hit this sour glue cut
Mycotek this sour glue cut i have is straight loud loud loud sour and it yeilds just like te glue but a little more solid like the sour d its a perfect 50/50 split
Djxx did his god damn thing working this line
Figured this a good place to look for that male

How was this ubc line worked?
Is it gg4 incross?
Is it stable?

Last edited:

kashkr0p

Mycotek this sour glue cut i have is straight loud loud loud sour and it yeilds just like te glue but a little more solid like the sour d its a perfect 50/50 split

Is it gg4 incross?
Is it stable?

Weren't these f1s?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Put the pollen in a paper sack & fold into a corner.
Place the sac over the branch to be pollinated, sealing with a rubberband.
Shake the shit out of it.
Get your spray bottle.
While opening sack, spray water inside of it, ensuring everything is saturated.
Remove sack.
Watch seeds grow!

Repeat or do other branches simultaneously.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
What they said Unreg. I usually move the plant to be pollinated away form the rest. Apply pollen and leave it out of the group for a day. I usually don't spray with water, only because I leave it out and don't use a lot of pollen.

The Sour Glue are F1's and Unbroken Chain is a GG#4 BX3, so it's worked. I wanna do the same thing Hova. Find a male in the pack of UBC I have. Then I'll have a Glue male, an OG male (OG³- Karma Genetic's) and a Chem male(Copper Chem) . Which I plan on cloning so I can keep making the same hybrids and bx's. I always have awesome idea's and plans. But it takes forever to come to fruition. Small ass grow area is what's limiting me. But if I have my keepers already, when I get a bigger spot, I'll be all set to blow shit up.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Pics I took last night.

Lemon Skunk x GG#4

picture.php

White Walker Kush

picture.php

Headbanger F2#4

picture.php

picture.php

GSC Forum

picture.php

mycotek

I haven’t caught up on the thread but I am here to drop some pictures! Hope everyone is doing great!

:biggrin:
This is a very glue dominant pheno of unbroken chain. It’s pretty damn heady but number #6 is the keeper, not this one. I’ll post pics of # 6 in a day or two. She gets harvested tomorrow, day 66. The red in the background of these pics is a Japanese Maple in my front yard that I held the cola in front of while taking the shots.

Attachments

• DB01FC1F-0BA8-4B42-8B6C-2169B0DD8903.jpg
    DB01FC1F-0BA8-4B42-8B6C-2169B0DD8903.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 8
  • F387CDCF-180C-4E1D-B386-36BA1F2BBFA9.jpg
    F387CDCF-180C-4E1D-B386-36BA1F2BBFA9.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 75139AE4-C671-4EDE-8DC6-E677BF3CE9A2.jpg
    75139AE4-C671-4EDE-8DC6-E677BF3CE9A2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 11
A

AVOH

I haven’t caught up on the thread but I am here to drop some pictures! Hope everyone is doing great!

:biggrin:
This is a very glue dominant pheno of unbroken chain. It’s pretty damn heady but number #6 is the keeper, not this one. I’ll post pics of # 6 in a day or two. She gets harvested tomorrow, day 66. The red in the background of these pics is a Japanese Maple in my front yard that I held the cola in front of while taking the shots.

Fucking goreous
Looks spot on to the glue
Myco i just ordered a pack of the ubc
If u have the time can you give us a break down

mycotek

Is it gg4 incross?
Is it stable?

It’s a BX3

It’s stable but the most stable so far was the 3 Gorillas. I ran 24 plants because I was about to move so I couldn’t pop more and I near it it down to flowering 12 and one hermit in one had pollen sacs weeks three but I think that was because of me because my electricity went out for a couple minutes during the day on two occasions during that week.

For GG4 Bx line yes it is very stable. You will find some mind blowing shit in that pack for sure.

A

AVOH

It’s a BX3

It’s stable but the most stable so far was the 3 Gorillas. I ran 24 plants because I was about to move so I couldn’t pop more and I near it it down to flowering 12 and one hermit in one had pollen sacs weeks three but I think that was because of me because my electricity went out for a couple minutes during the day on two occasions during that week.

For GG4 Bx line yes it is very stable. You will find some mind blowing shit in that pack for sure.

That sounds like the ticket
Much props bro
I seen that sale and couldnt resist!
I hope the added promo pack brings in more gg4 lines!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Fucking goreous
Looks spot on to the glue
Myco i just ordered a pack of the ubc
If u have the time can you give us a break down

I was gonna say the same thing. Glue from seed. Closet thing I've seen to the cut, since I saw Tony's Gorilla Bubble BX2. Now I really can't wait to get into the UBC seeds.

On another note. I had started another Angola Poison seed. Ended up being a female. So now I have two females of Angola Poison. No more seeds. So gonna have to hit it with a modern hybrid male. Either Copper Chem male , or OG³ male.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Couple more pics from last night.

Motor Breath

picture.php

Pink Stink #3 - she's right on track with her sisters as far as stacking and frost.

picture.php

mushroombrew

Veteran
Hmm now I got an itch to get a few packs. Myco gear.

You got UBC beans already DTOG? Maybe I should grab something different?

Every time I pop in I get new ideas LOL!
It's easy to come up with an excuse...been a seed popping addict for decades!

Latest posts

Latest posts