What's new

Double Hydrohuts in Humboldt

T

trich-zilla

It'll go to market as Master because the original afpak cut we have is much higher yielding than this one (one week veg time, btw, so yours could be a completely different animal than minecause of the veg time.)

I dunno.. thought about calling it the triple og 707 bubba master thunderfuck xxx 805 platinum purple fire OG kush so the clinics' will want it.. haha

If it yielded as well as our first cut of afpak I wouldn't have a problem calling it afpak. Last thing I want is for a customer to tell me the "larger" of the two cuts isn't afpak cause myself or someone else got them master the first time.

Hell, I don't even know if that makes sense...

*edit* One more thing.. drop in temperature in late flower makes from some really purple almost black buds :muahaha:

Last edited:

gnarly

trich-zilla said:
*edit* One more thing.. drop in temperature in late flower makes from some really purple almost black buds :muahaha:

Just so ya know, the ambient night time temps here in dumboldt have been in the low 40s and high 30s for the last few months.

Trich-zilla, if you're 707 local, PM me about the local clinics.. I had a couple questions and it sounds like you might have the answers.

D

dongle69

Hey trich-zilla...

Hey trich-zilla...

Hey trich-zilla,
Is your afpak/master kush a 10 week strain?
My stuff doesn't seem very far along for 3 and a half weeks (if it is an 8 week strain). :frown:

T

trich-zilla

gnarly said:
Just so ya know, the ambient night time temps here in dumboldt have been in the low 40s and high 30s for the last few months.

Trich-zilla, if you're 707 local, PM me about the local clinics.. I had a couple questions and it sounds like you might have the answers.

I am local, but can't pm yet.. a couple more posts and I guess and I'll be able to. I run a night schedule cause I have a hard time cooling 6 lights without them being aircooled. Even with ambient day temps, it turned for me. (I have a micro climate at my house.. colder in the winter but average 80 in the summer)

dongle69 said:
Hey trich-zilla,
Is your afpak/master kush a 10 week strain?
My stuff doesn't seem very far along for 3 and a half weeks (if it is an 8 week strain). :frown:

I pulled at 9 weeks cause of the headband and sour diesel in the same room. They looked finished at 7 weeks. They are damn stoney at 7 weeks too as I found out thanks to that fucking rat that took a couple down for me early.

I'd say, pull em at 8 weeks and get em out of there so you can find another high(er) yielding strain to throw in there. That's just me though.

Try and get your hands on the AOTA ;) I ran half a bed of them and am more than impressed.

gnarly

I PM'd you, hopefully you can reply, but i'm pretty sure by your 50th post (next post for you) you will be able to PM peeps.

This site is like world of warcraft. you gotta level up before you can reach out and move up. lol.

edit: btw, dongle. Great grow man. looks fabulous. How is it that in separate pots you ended up with such an even canopy?

Last edited:
D

dongle69

gnarly said:
edit: btw, dongle. Great grow man. looks fabulous. How is it that in separate pots you ended up with such an even canopy?

Thanks!
I do selective topping and I move the smaller plants directly under the light.
I have a new batch of clones waiting in the wings from all of the topping.
I normally would cut from mothers but these were all I had of this strain.
I'm not sure yet if I will try this strain again.
I'm on the lookout for a about 50 clones of a good strain while I wait for my mothers to recover.
I'm in Humboldt if anyone can help me on my search... :1help:

D

dongle69

CarharttKidd said:
Check to see how far backed up they are in Clearlake...

Thanks for the idea. :cool:
I was going to check them out a while back but they said that they couldn't tell me what they had when I called.
Maybe I'll try again.
I would hate to drive for hours and they say they only have 3 left or something.
I may check out i-center. I've brought many to him. Maybe I can get some back!

ripOG

Awesome grow dongle! This has to be one of the most impressive grow rooms I've ever seen. So clean and orderly, I love it. Good luck in your search for clones.

T

trich-zilla

dongle69 said:
Thanks for the idea. :cool:
I was going to check them out a while back but they said that they couldn't tell me what they had when I called.
Maybe I'll try again.
I would hate to drive for hours and they say they only have 3 left or something.
I may check out i-center. I've brought many to him. Maybe I can get some back!
What was the shit I heard about them selling male clones?

Post back what their selection is could you? I'm a strain whore :headbange

D

dongle69

trich-zilla said:
What was the shit I heard about them selling male clones?

Post back what their selection is could you? I'm a strain whore :headbange

I think that was merely a rumor about the males.

I called him today and he had purple cream and purple mr nice.
He didn't have enough for me, though.:puppydoge
The search continues...

T

trich-zilla

TTT!!!

Update for you.. as far as yield goes..

I'm ashamed to say.. 351 grams off two 600's, 48 plants in a 3x5 bed full of ocean forest with a good weekly feeding of the entire AN 2+ line, according to their calculators for medium feeding.

Dank shit, already gone, good price, no yield. Won't make it to my room again and I'm half tempted to cut down the mom of it... if only she wasn't going to town like she is... maybe I'll just bloom her instead. I dunno... I'm not at all impressed.

D

dongle69

Yeah this stuff doesn't look like it has bulked up any since week 3 - I'm 5 weeks in.
I think I smothered it a bit with Organocide a couple weeks back.
I have 50 more of these clones waiting in the wings and I have had no luck finding another batch of clones to replace it.
I do have a long list of people that want the ones I have though.
I may just have to grow this stuff again and see what I can do to improve things.

T

trich-zilla

So people are learning huh? Hording their clones? We do it too.. lol We got alot right now that we're just going to cull.. Our market's been fucked for a while now...

gnarly

Sup guys, sorry to hear about those yields, but if the smoke was great, at least thats a bonus. I would totally expect more out of two 600s though.

Trich-Zilla: I really think you should flower out that mom, or find something to replace her and THEN flower her out. :D Or find someone to take it for a few.

Dongle: I dunno what to say about the not gaining size/weight. Are you at least seeing more in other areas? I have a friend who said he doesn't use neem (i'm guessing organocide might be similar) in flower because it made his yield come out crapola. I was neem'ing it up for the first few weeks of veg until I heard about Hot Shot NPS (No Pest Strip) you can pick up at Ace hardware for about $9. It lasts 4 months, the pesticide is effective and a great deterrent, and it has (read this on a thread in here) a 2 week or so half life, so if you remove it a couple days before you finish, by the time your stuff is dried, cured, the dicholorovos is very well diminished...

Furthermore, the EPA isn't too worried about the dichlorovos it seems.

D

dongle69

gnarly said:
Dongle: I dunno what to say about the not gaining size/weight. Are you at least seeing more in other areas? I have a friend who said he doesn't use neem (i'm guessing organocide might be similar) in flower because it made his yield come out crapola. I was neem'ing it up for the first few weeks of veg until I heard about Hot Shot NPS (No Pest Strip) you can pick up at Ace hardware for about $9. It lasts 4 months, the pesticide is effective and a great deterrent, and it has (read this on a thread in here) a 2 week or so half life, so if you remove it a couple days before you finish, by the time your stuff is dried, cured, the dicholorovos is very well diminished...

Furthermore, the EPA isn't too worried about the dichlorovos it seems.

I am seeing more buds underneath.
A lot of them are even looking nicer than the tops.
I don't know if it was because I removed a bunch of fan leaves or if the Organocide just froze my plants on top.
I might give those pest strips a shot and keep Organocide to early flower only.
I was using Organocide for powdery mildew also. It works great.
I do have other remedies for mildew, just Organocide kept it completely away without even thinking about it.

Latest posts

Latest posts