What's new

Doober's 2024 grow

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
hope those hit good for you doober i been looking in to kief/sift box use my trimtray works well might find a woodworker and have one custom made. these ones are cheap got magnets might just go with one of these
depending on the size
61iL3qXO0iL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have been using the electric coffee grinder to make kief. It works really well. Got high like usual.
I wonder how fat and or ugly my ex is now. Maybe she's bald or got asshole cancer. She's 50 now

• Haha
Reactions: Cvh

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
New addition to the garden, Cherry Tomato seedling from the market...Super Sweet 100. I'm assuming 100 days? The Sunflowers are going along. Peppers just got put in bigger container. Cannabis is inside and must be transferred to an outdoor location. There's too many weird neighbors that are nosey. Can't grow at my place. Sucks. Don't want to get caught then lose my place. I already hide them when I leave the apartment
IMG_20240602_143311731.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Here's the 4 White Widow x Trainwreck fem autos. They can't stay in my apartment. Going to have to find places for them outside . They're blowing around pretty good because of the fan
IMG_20240602_144017805.jpg

superx

Veteran
I'm pretty sure doobs autos should be started in bigger pots and finished in the same size pot.(You probably all ready know this)

They look like those compostable pots that you are using, maybe just cut the bottom out then put them directly in to bigger pots. I have no experience of growing autos, I run photoperiods and would normally avoid potting up once the pre flowers set in. I am not sure if the same applies with autos...
I hope they turn good for you. Maybe some more experienced auto growers will pop in with better advice.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey guys it's a hot one today I'm on my morning walk I do three miles twice a day it's really hot out today. The Red Sox are 14 games out offirst place. Tied with the blue jays for 4th. Had some general gal's chicken last night for dinner it was really good.
The plants will be getting going outside
I have 325 bucks left for the rest of the month

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have a Taylor Swift ticket stub from 2018 that I wanted to submit to PSA the baseball card grading company I have a coupon for $50 off it looks like it'll come out till like $4 I'm waiting for an email back. Encapsulated and everything

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What movie should I watch? Here's my DVDs
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
War of the Worlds
Star Wars Revenge of the Sith
Revenge of the Nerds
Life
Die Hard
Demons 1985
Forrest Gump
The Great Outdoors
Ace Ventura 1&2
American Werewolf in London
The Princess Bride
Wall Street
Fletch
Pet Cemetery
Ghostbusters

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well it's June 21st. Got through the heat wave. California Wonder green pepper and Early Jalapeno refuse to grow. Sunflowers are doing fantastic. I'm very proud. They are from seed. They're about a foot tall now. Burpee Russian Mammoth. The store-bought tomatos are doing good in their new pots. Are these seedlings flowering or just showing sex? Come on man they're like an inch tall
IMG_20240622_152647955.jpg
IMG_20240622_152730568.jpg

oldmaninbc

420club
I have been using the electric coffee grinder to make kief. It works really well. Got high like usual.
I wonder how fat and or ugly my ex is now. Maybe she's bald or got asshole cancer. She's 50 now
Hey DB, maybe you should call her, I can tell you still have passionate feelings.

Latest posts

Latest posts