What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few banana clusters have opened with pollen, but the big sacs still seem to be closed and growing.
View attachment 19049631 View attachment 19049632 View attachment 19049633 View attachment 19049634
You might have to remove the pods and manually pollinate as looks like its reverting back to Female.
Compared to your first Reversed pic looking near fully Reversed and now looking more 70/30 Reversed, I pick off any open flowers and either sprinkle over pistils as soon as picked off or save pods to dry and sieve clean.

Looking great either way

hoss8455

Attachments

• 20240708_212256.jpg
    20240708_212256.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 30

hoss8455

You might have to remove the pods and manually pollinate as looks like its reverting back to Female.
Compared to your first Reversed pic looking near fully Reversed and now looking more 70/30 Reversed, I pick off any open flowers and either sprinkle over pistils as soon as picked off or save pods to dry and sieve clean.

Looking great either way
Thanks boss. I recieved that info last week on OG and i started pulling em. I do get some pollen from the clusters when I pull em at the right time but I haven't seen any pistils turn orange on any of the sites yet. Worried it's not viable pollen inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thabks boss. I recieved that info last week on OG and i started pulling em. I do get some pollen from the clusters when I pull em at the right time but I haven't seen any pistils turn orange on any of the sites yet. Worried it's not viable pollen inside.
Takes longer than normal ( with Reversed pollen) for hairs to turn/show orange so just keep sprinkling the pods you pick off straight onto any white hairs , but after a few pods sprinkled over bud move on to other bud sites to pollinate.
And keep repeating with any open pods or just about to open pods , as if timed just right you can get a pod before opened ( looks like its busting or even a tiny split) and you can get a nice amount of pollen just from 1 pod instead of a fully open pod that's drop alot of it's pollen.