What's new

Dog’s Yard

Yarddog

Hello folks. Starting a grow thread. Nothing special. Currently in a 18x24 veg tent, and 3x3 bloom with a hps. Setting a 4x4 tent up, should have it running in a few weeks. I gotta wait till harvest to shuffle the basement around. Bloom has Hippy Slayer, Sunshine Daydream, Jackberry, animal cookie, maybe another?? I’ll have to see what’s labeled what when I pull the plants in a couple weeks. My chart says I’m on week seven but the plants look like week 8 to me.
Just popped some Durban x SFV and Acapulco Gold beans and super excited about those.

Attachments

• IMG_1307.jpeg
    IMG_1307.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1308.jpeg
    IMG_1308.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1309.jpeg
    IMG_1309.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1316.jpeg
    IMG_1316.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1318.jpeg
    IMG_1318.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1320.jpeg
    IMG_1320.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Damn, you are kicking ass friend love your setup. Is that an air-cooled 400-watt Hps? What are you growing your plants in. Are you using tap water? Those are pretty flowers tops, nice and dense. I'm riding with you, thanks for posting your garden with us.

Yarddog

Damn, you are kicking ass friend love your setup. Is that an air-cooled 400-watt Hps? What are you growing your plants in. Are you using tap water? Those are pretty flowers tops, nice and dense. I'm riding with you, thanks for posting your garden with us.
Well water. We have iron water. Due to the minerals in the well. Took some time to get used to the taste. Plants don’t have any problems with it. I grow in chunk coco with a general hydroponic three part nute mix. It’s an adjustable ballast. I keep it on 75%. It’s a 1000 watt. Cool tube. The 1k watt is moving to the 4x4 and a 400 watt mag ballast will move to the 3x3.

Yarddog

Got another veg tent ordered. Plan on stacking them to save space. Got a few totes and supplies coming. Will finally get around to automating my veg water with a diy flood and drain setup.
Look at this mess. Basement is horrible. Moving it all around to accommodate more tents. Between the models on the wall, three incubators and the grow it is an absolute disaster. I can’t even set a cup of water down on the table. Much less build a model. 😂
img_1133-jpeg.19072434

Attachments

• IMG_1133.jpeg
    IMG_1133.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1132.jpeg
    IMG_1132.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Latest posts