What's new

Does anybody know what HFH´s Eno Genetic´s are?

Sibbeli

Hi,

I´m trying to get some clarification in the HFH Wild family, and has noticed they are all made up from this "Eno Genetic´s" and my best guess is that someone in Denmark, maybe a friend or so to Esben know´s what Eno Genetic´s means, and what they in turn are made up of?

So, does the the name Eno and Breeder in the same sentence ring any bell´s for you guys in my neighbour country? It would be usefull to know, as for now, how I have understood it, all the Wild 1-4 are from one and the same strain, just different specimens?

And the Wild super07 is, what? Likewise with the HFH SE12, which I guess are the earliest Wild pheno found and reproduced, or?

It´s not easy guess this out, and the man himself is too busy so I thought of asking here, as "Eno" most probably is a Danish, or well known guy in Denmark. Am I right?

Peace, and thanks in advance. Write in ither english or danish, have no trouble understanding Danish, just a bridge between us ;)

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i realy like to know also wat the genetics are of the Super07 from Eno that esben(HFH) used
i make nice cross of early super07 that i had from esben X autoflowering Guerillia Gold that i got from greens ,
that i gone try this year outdoor
peace LBH

Selecta

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4638074#post4638074

eno pride is genetics from brother eno, mainly mixed pot grown in denmark for decades. eno pride is selected for the early sativa outdoor harvest on northern lats up to 58. enos pot is crossed to the scottish hybrid from eno. stone is a good social and peaceful high, good potens. so to speak a tribute to this great guy whom i love and miss

seeded mama
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

"The Wild family originates from the same Super Wilds that are worked Eno genetics dusted with Danish Gold(Danish Passion x Guerilla Gold)"

;)

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
It can be a number of things, Eno worked a Bubblegum line once, a Kush cross too, I think it was the canadian kush which is very sweet and creamy in taste, but those you mention is most likely high quality "random" pot genetics worked for decades, old afghan/kush/indian/thai genes.

I found a very hashy/sweet, skunky pheno in a pack of Eno' Pride (Enos x Afghan) and a hashy, orangy skunky one, great smoke, no headbang, but fair enough...and if you treat the finished product with care, the smell translates to the taste, thats a somewhat rare thing in my parts.

I very much suspect that the Kush eno used maybe the so called (Hollywood) Pure Kush, and that the above mentioned pheno is one of HPK, it had the same spear buds, spiralling budstructure, and very medicinal effect. Oh well, I could be mistaken ��

Latest posts

Latest posts