What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
How i dreamed my new greenhouse would finish...
thumbnail.png

How I actually used it this summer. #DryingClothes

20241004_152014.jpg

StonedOwl

IMG_3920.jpeg
IMG_3921.jpeg

The two I have left outdoors are the same as last week; they're a bit more purple now. Not as nice as Chunky's, though! This is my first time growing outdoors. I put these clones in early August, but I should have done it much sooner. I was a bit afraid, since it's not legal to grow outdoors here—only indoors.

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunky

Back on page 227 you show some flower pics of your friends farm in NY. The buds are really amazing looking and I was wondering what strain they were? They kind of remind me of Deep Chunk, but I don't know.
it was all feminized hot new trendy clone x other hot hyped high yielder. think Lemon Cherry Gelato x Biscotti. beautiful flowers but didnt all smoke as nive as they looked.

some were crazt strong. no one saved a single clone! farm and liicenses got packaged and sold off.
Cali investors had enough I guess...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I didn’t know you played drums :) super super bummed that I can’t play guitar anymore. Left arm is just too uncooperative. It would’ve been a perfect occupation to retire into
dood I got two words, lap steel, yeah I said it, left arm don't do much, fingers can all sleep. or open tunings and slides with regular electrics...

Latest posts

Latest posts