What's new

Do my temp have to be higher?

cellardwellar420

Just changed lights to 12/12
Should i put a heater in the room? i have lifted plants 10cm over ground with xps insulatuons

My AirConditioner/heater/hcwac, is sirkulating more heat in the cellar, i just redirected the wents.

The air is dryer outside tent and colder

I am dialing in my flower settings, but i would like to dry it out a little to 48-55%

Attachments

• 1727710557788.png
    1727710557788.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

cellardwellar420

In mother nature, the plant starts flowering when the temperature drops. I think you are just right because a little cool mixed with 78f helps trigger the end of the Season. Cool and dry during flowering time is what I shoot for. Thanks for posting friend, I love your setup.
Thank you for the kind words, i am learning as i go😅 it makes sense, seasons and change🤩 well thank you again Creeperpark

Ca++

They look cold and wet. Though some of the carrots are possibly not working, as the hose is very kinked.

If we look at the nearest pot, both the kinked pipe and some odd stem growth can be seen. The stems are close to going flat. Showing some odd ribbed appearance, as they loose form. I think that is high RH. While the overall colour and range of deficiencies might simply be this high RH and a low temp.

This is pretty much regardless off the meter readings. They seem inconsistent day to day. I can't use them. I do wonder if the aircon is running less at night, and so the RH gets higher. Some people will use heaters to power on the aircon, for it's dehumidifying value. Far better, is to buy a dehumidifier, with a stat on it. It will both dry the air, and warm it. With winter coming for most of us, that aircon will be running less and less, and the heat a dehu~ creates, will be very welcome.

Temp is a huge crop steerer. It's right that cooler towards the end is helpful. I don't think you are there yet though. I think reducing temps before mid bloom, is probably too early.

cellardwellar420

They look cold and wet. Though some of the carrots are possibly not working, as the hose is very kinked.

If we look at the nearest pot, both the kinked pipe and some odd stem growth can be seen. The stems are close to going flat. Showing some odd ribbed appearance, as they loose form. I think that is high RH. While the overall colour and range of deficiencies might simply be this high RH and a low temp.

This is pretty much regardless off the meter readings. They seem inconsistent day to day. I can't use them. I do wonder if the aircon is running less at night, and so the RH gets higher. Some people will use heaters to power on the aircon, for it's dehumidifying value. Far better, is to buy a dehumidifier, with a stat on it. It will both dry the air, and warm it. With winter coming for most of us, that aircon will be running less and less, and the heat a dehu~ creates, will be very welcome.

Temp is a huge crop steerer. It's right that cooler towards the end is helpful. I don't think you are there yet though. I think reducing temps before mid bloom, is probably too early.
You are right about the waterline.;) can go a while to dry. But there is good airflow

The weird growth is just some leafs with stem still on

I have a big one dehumidifier outside tent, can i bring a ventchanal in?to blow?

Last edited: