What's new

Do Animals like getting high? YES!

Rider420

You guys do understand that the plants use it as a defence mechanism like spikes on a cactus more than anything right?
Sorry NARC but alcohol and many other drugs are just thier waste products. Just like oxygen is a waste product of plants that all animals need to live. Nice try at spinning your puritan ideology that drugs evil, you really need to try some shoorms! :devilish:

awwc

Sorry NARC but alcohol and many other drugs are just thier waste products. Just like oxygen is a waste product of plants that all animals need to live. Nice try at spinning your puritan ideology that drugs evil, you really need to try some shoorms! :devilish:
Drugs are not evil/good whatever they have various effects on the human body some are good most are not, there are too many plant species and too many chemical made drugs to explore it all for one person, even if you took 5 different tyeps of drugs per day you still wouldn't be able to figure it all out.

I Think you are making propaganda for drugs the same way these lawmakers are forbidding it, whilst me I am rational and am where the truth is, in the middle.

awwc

Man if you like drugs so much lemme bless you with some stuff then, take it see if you are the same.

Rider420

Man if you like drugs so much lemme bless you with some stuff then, take it see if you are the same.
Sure buddy give me your drugs FYI I will get them tested before I try them. BTW opioids, meth, cocaine and MDMA are now decriminalized up to 2.5 grams here in BC and testing is free.
Are you proud of the fact that prohibition causes deaths from lack of quality control? 7 Million people die each year from tobacco 3 Million from alcohol even when they are legal because they cause cancer. About half a million die from illicit drugs per year mostly due to a toxic supply. So smoke up buddy and have a drink you deserve it.
Toxic drugs were responsible for an average of 189 deaths per month in 2022, or 6.2 lost lives each and every day. The final number for 2022 will almost certainly increase as investigations are completed and final causes of death are established.

Rider420

(For police/interpol anyone watching I don't mean this seriously.)
Coward! I will happily send you some cannabis if you dare. LOL FYI cannabis is legal here in Canada and the return address will be the BC civic center. But I might just tip off interpol LOL :LOL:

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Have you tried making butter with bubble hash? No need to squeeze and it tastes a lot less like cannabis.
I bought the bags several years ago and never bothered. Seems like a lot of work. I figured if I wanted hash I would get a rosin press, then heard someone say it was heavy on lungs. I was only vaping then, so did not bother. Press was like 300 pounds and knew I had to move. I have butter in freezer for years and stiill have frozen cookies. Really knocks you out eating.

Rider420

I bought the bags several years ago and never bothered. Seems like a lot of work. I figured if I wanted hash I would get a rosin press, then heard someone say it was heavy on lungs. I was only vaping then, so did not bother. Press was like 300 pounds and knew I had to move. I have butter in freezer for years and stiill have frozen cookies. Really knocks you out eating.
Bubble hash is hard on the lungs that and the improved taste is the reason why I use it for cooking. Thanks for the tip on freezing butter and cookies.

Loc Dog

Veteran
So are you actually saying that that weed that hasn't been decarbed won't get you high at all? I mean, it doesn't take a lot of THC to effect a cat's walnut sized brain.
That is what I have always heard. THCA must convert to THC. They said -

Some decarboxylation can occur over time when drying and curing cannabis, after harvesting a homegrow.

I would think it would be minimal, and they do not even go into numbers.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I was making canna butter for years before I heard of decarbing. My canna butter would knock anybody on their ass. I decarb now, but I can't say whether it makes any difference.

F2F

full

Wife and I about died when we saw this trailer come across the screen!

Peace
F2F

Rider420

I was making canna butter for years before I heard of decarbing. My canna butter would knock anybody on their ass. I decarb now, but I can't say whether it makes any difference.

If you cook your edible like with brownies the cannabis gets decarboxylation while you bake it. However if your not cooking but just adding butter to popcorn you will need decarboxylation for full effect.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Did you eat it raw?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
If you cook your edible like with brownies the cannabis gets decarboxylation while you bake it. However if your not cooking but just adding butter to popcorn you will need decarboxylation for full effect.
For full effect, yes. But it's definitely not zero effect if you don't decarb.