What's new

discount not available at icmag.com anymore, sorry guys/gals

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exclusive discount to my icmag.com not available anymore.

Sorry guys but i keep getting many post deleted by mods who got a Connoisseur hate problem, even if not mentioning the discount.

Ive now been told i cant even take screenshots of my picture from my Instagram page to show a strain as that is against the rules ?

I'm a sponsor here with a sponsor forum and can't even post a pic from my own Instagram page without the pic getting deleted ?

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Exclusive discount to my icmag.com Family and birthplace of Connoisseur Genetics seed co.

I offer members ( MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POST , NO TURBO SPAM EITHER) 20% discount on seed pack prices Including my monthly FREEBIE pack thrown in with all packs purchased , or 33% discount on seed pack prices with no freebie included. (Triple list is only 20% discount).

I offer

single seeds
5 seed Fem packs
10 seed Regular packs
100 seed packs
1000 seed packs
I have a large stock of seeds enough to cover you cupboard , tent , room , greenhouse, warehouse or mountain so get in touch whatever number you need .
Price breaks start at 100 seed , 1000 , 10,000 with nice discounts.
Pm or email me for info
Thanks, friend for the good deals.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry there is no icmag.com discount anymore.

I keep getting post deleted and penalised by mods for the discount? , not just about the discount but many other things to.

Ive now been told i cant even take a screenshot from my Instagram page of a strain and post it here ?
Yesterday I had 3 post deleted with no warning, or even being notified .

Me offering a 1/3 off seed pack price should not see me getting penalised, should be the opposite ?.

I will offer discounts at other sites and start to be more active at other websites so maybe find me there if you want a discount .

I will still keep this page but will post more at the other spots I have a page at from now on and look at other websites for vendor spots that don't demonise me for posting my own content and offering discounts.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I offer a Nevil Haze 21 Mullumbimby Madness Regular and Feminized projects , with a huge list of strains available like some of these mentioned below , with 20 Regular seed strains available on the Regular seed NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness project , and 10 NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness strains on the Feminized project available .

Some of strains available on the Regular and Feminized NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness seed projects.

Australian Outback Feminized ( 2 of Nevil's own Grail project strains x together the legendary Outback Haze hit with the Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness)

Chem d Madness Feminized and Regular ( legendary Chem d clone x Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness)

GMO Madness Feminized and Regular ( GMO S1 clone X Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness)

Kangaroo Cake Feminized ( Ice cream Cake clone only x Original Diesel
X Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness)

East Coast Casey Madness Regular ( ECSD clone x Casey Jones clone

Diesel Dipped Madness Regular ( Original Diesel x GSC x OG

Casey Jones Madness Regular ( Casey Jones clone x Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness)

Strawberry Cookie Madness Regular ( Strawberry Cough x GSC
Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness)

New Age Nevil Haze Regular and Feminized ( Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness

Australian Dead Head Feminized ( Mullumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 x Casey Jones)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics of some strains I offer made with Nevil's legendary Grail project strain NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness

Free pack of Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized with any order for icmag.com members (whole of July)

Pic 1-2-3 = New Age Nevil Haze ( Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness

Pic 1-2 -3 = Australian Dead Head ( Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 x Casey Jones)

20240630_193502.jpg
20240630_193521.jpg
20240630_193455.jpg

20240630_222521.jpg
20240630_222533.jpg
20240630_222551.jpg