What's new

Diesel Dipped Cookie x OG Chem

HatchBrew

Veteran
Yeah, little much on the light, have other stuff under it too. But getting ready to move so packed up everything else. Moving in December. So these will get flipped sometime then.

Get the keys, and then get the animal's & plant's space set up. Then start bring stuff to the new place. Flipping as soon as I can and when they're ready. Should start sexing them in december, than a transplant to final pots for a final couple veg weeks. SO the timing should work out "perfectly" :) ;)

HatchBrew

Veteran
Photo drop. settled into their 1g homes.
Top then side shot. 10 plants total. also starting and ending with the weird ones. Thoughts on those?
AxcoHNk.jpg

fJKYynY.jpg

aFWw9C2.jpg

Kyx8pHa.jpg

HatchBrew

Veteran
KLbGUg0.jpg

WXTQsv4.jpg

d4sgsgI.jpg

NDirFj0.jpg

PEEEEYAAAAWWWWHHHHH!!!!!!!! Until next week. Keep it classy. Thanks for stopping in, go smoke a J.

Love Living It,
Hatch

P.S. I might be absent over the next couple weeks...baby #2 due to arrive. and we're moving 200 miles north. fun thymes ahead :)!!!!

M

Mr.Doe

Subbed! Watching this closely! GL! The only time I have had mutation like that on a seedling it was due to fertilizer sensitivity. I backed off the ppms a bit and normal growth followed.

GSPfan

Veteran
I've had a weird plant just like the first one. When I flowered it one branch became normal and the rest of it grew wispy worthless buds. I always hope for mutants to put out a unique desirable trait but it never happens. Hopefully your luck will be better than mine!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Come on!!! Who doesn't want to see some hammer toes. Least that's all that made it into the photo ;)

HatchBrew

Veteran
Subbed! Watching this closely! GL! The only time I have had mutation like that on a seedling it was due to fertilizer sensitivity. I backed off the ppms a bit and normal growth followed.

Haven't been feeding them nutes. Just kelp so far. Diluted compost tea.

Been putting them out in the sun during the day. Maybe roots getting too hot...

Think it's the soil. Used a different base soil than per usual.

IDK not much I can or am going to do about it. They're due for a transplant soon enough. Got different soil for them to go into to.

GSPfan

Veteran
Strange growth for sure but at least it's not mutant like strange growth. Looking good so far brother!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Confirmed 1 Male last night when I was bringing them in from the yard to the light.

Then there was nine.

Chingon, GSPfan, & Phe, thanks for stopping in!!!