What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Did Shakespeare smoke pot?

trouble

Veteran
"To take a hit off my bong, or not to take a hit off my bong. That is the question"

William Shakespeare

:dance013:

trouble

Veteran
"Absence from the weed we love is self from self - a deadly banishment"

William Shakespeare

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice trouble those were awesome quotes, I bet he did a few rails as well.

trouble

Veteran
Nice trouble those were awesome quotes, I bet he did a few rails as well.

Back in the day, "Donkey Years" ago, I did enough rails to build a round-the -world "Bullet-Train" track.

Hell, I must have snorted-up half of South America, at least Colombia & Peru for sure!

G

greenmatter

what would change if they found out he was a stoner? are they gonna ban that guys books too?

Max Headroom

Veteran
considering he didn't really write all those plays himself (he was used as a front by francis bacon et al), the point is kinda moot.

trouble

Veteran
A few years ago, did anyone happen to see "The Royal Shakespeare Company" production of Shakespeare's Hamlet?

David Tennant & Patrick Stewart reprised their roles in modern-dress in this film for television adaptation of the RSC stage production of Hamlet?

Both Tennant & Stewart were brilliant in their roles, and it will twist your mind while enjoying a fat-one.

I have a copy of it on DVD, and have watched it both straight & stoned, and it still does a number on ones head.

Great performance indeed, and a must see for any Shakespeare fans.

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts