What's new

Demoted to the International Forums

yardgrazer

Not that this was a very active section before, but I presume it will completely die now that the State-by-State section was folded into a USA folder in the International Forums.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I wouldn’t say that it is ‘demoted’ . . . it is more of a move to your rightful place. Icmag is international and so it really didn’t make sense that that one country was top level. This way, the whole world is together in the same place. Y’know . . . togetherness . . . gumbuya and camp fire sing alongs where we are all sit around smoking a joint . . . :rasta:

yardgrazer

just trying out a new configuration,there's a thread in the website support subforum

Is that the "Welcome Xen" thread? I tried looking for something in the Support section before posting here but didn't find anything obvious.

I wouldn’t say that it is ‘demoted’ . . . it is more of a move to your rightful place. Icmag is international and so it really didn’t make sense that that one country was top level. This way, the whole world is together in the same place. Y’know . . . togetherness . . . gumbuya and camp fire sing alongs where we are all sit around smoking a joint . . . :rasta:

Wait, there are other countries? USA! USA!

Where would the world be if not for American exceptionalism?

Ok maybe don't answer that question.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:tiphat: This!(y)

Petrochemical

Is that the "Welcome Xen" thread? I tried looking for something in the Support section before posting here but didn't find anything obvious.

Wait, there are other countries? USA! USA!

Where would the world be if not for American exceptionalism?

Ok maybe don't answer that question.
Despite what the lunatic propagandist want to tell folks that don't live in Vermont we are truly an international State we have more refugees and folks from all over the country because they finally started to realize that my lovely little state is probably the best state in this goddamn country the problem is is that when folks moved here they come here with the way they were raised and didn't necessarily the way we were raised so it takes time to get used to one another the fact that they move the thread here I think it's fitting perfect little situation for us

Petrochemical

Would ya just look at vermonters being vermonty
IMG_20190105_094306.jpg
IMG_20200213_150252.jpg
20210413_080926.jpg
20210413_081007.jpg
20210413_081001.jpg
20210404_065449.jpg
104483778_147391996916177_1383759885024216236_n.jpg

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Do other countries go by province, jurisdictions etc... No. Seems logical to me :good: One country, one seat at the table. :good:

Petrochemical

Prob better driver whilest slapping with one hand and the other on the steering wheel....as opposed tothe kids i see staring at a phone ...steering with their knees..whilest hitting a disposable vape pen....pink,green,puke yellow hairdos screaming about acab