What's new

Deep Chunk x Highland Nepalese F1

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Raco said:
Budular,
jejeje tio....I´m not mejor with la cámara
but I have some (green &) purple haze...here are the tips of the lowest branches,drying :rasta:
DSCN5705.jpg

DSCN5702.jpg

The AF Neeples,two days of 12/12 :D
DSCN5675.jpg

DSCN5675.jpg

Big!! AF..She smells nice Raco??

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx!
Tas@Cannabiscafe grew this hybrid that I made (outdoors) in 2005,indoors,250 W.This plant showed 4 or 5 nanners at the end of flowering (stress),sterile..fortunately...

BangiHazexDC-1.jpg

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tas also grew out this mrs. m´s Alibi f3.He told me she´s very nice! :rasta:
DrJaysAlibif3.jpg

The other Neeple,yesterday :D
DSCN5682.jpg

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
This Neeple really gives fear man!

I want to see her nugs.

Raco, what´s the reason for this curve" leaves in the buds?
I have one Knight Templar and others NL#5H x SD with this curve-leaves only on the bud.

piacolada51dcolaen8.jpg

Cheers

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In my case.it´s due to the plant very close to the 600HPS,not overfert :D
DC x Uzbeki girl #1,yesterday
DSCN5670.jpg

DSCN5669.jpg

G

Yo Raco, How's that BangihazeXDC smoke like? Is it showing flavors and highs different from the BH by itself? Is it better due to the cross?
That is what I'm wondering about these crosses, they all look dynamite but, I haven't smoked any of em yet.
Especially courious about sativa DC crosses.
I know what the DC is like by itself, wondering how it effects the high and flavor of the crosses. If they smoke as good as they look, I'm sure a bunch of them do. Irie, Bud

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Budular said:
Yo Raco, How's that BangihazeXDC smoke like? Is it showing flavors and highs different from the BH by itself? Is it better due to the cross?
That is what I'm wondering about these crosses, they all look dynamite but, I haven't smoked any of em yet.
Especially courious about sativa DC crosses.
I know what the DC is like by itself, wondering how it effects the high and flavor of the crosses. If they smoke as good as they look, I'm sure a bunch of them do. Irie, Bud
I still don´t know...I gifted seeds to members of Cannabiscafe.net...let´s see if I get to try some...BUT I´ve smoked some of the other crosses that I made and liked them alot
As for the dillution with pure sats,I still don´t know...the Highland Nepalese might very have some indica traits.Anyways,as the plants develop,they don´t look so clse to the DC :D
The two Neeples two days ago:
DSCN5677.jpg

DSCN5674.jpg

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Budular,
If you have seen or tryed Chaman´s colombian Red x Gold,this pic can help:
The father was the same DC macho that fathered the Bangi hyb above ^^
I had one seed only,and sent it to brother Chaman.he grew it out and got this girl
colxDC.jpg

the color and leafsahpe(well,her leaves were slightly wider than DC) of the mother and the short stature and structure of the father.Chaman told me that it had a colombian supremo taste linked with the awesome taste of DC,up to the end of the roach :D
colxDC2.jpg

Last edited:
G

Chaman told me that it had a colombian supremo taste linked with the awesome taste of DC,up to the end of the roach
I hope he kept cuts and made some seeds. Looks like it did an indica style Costa Rican grow so favored the DC in many ways.
Yeah, I puffed his C red and gold, or was that the Aussie red and gold? I can barely remember any more jeje.
I wish that guy would quit lurking and show up with his knowledge and wit jejeje. Irie, Bud
PS, Right now I'm listening to the tunes, Jimi Hendrix live at Winterland San Francisco "67" and he is rippin out Spanish Castel Magic like I've never heard it before Cowabungs dude

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was the colombian :D
Here´s the same girl,getting fat :D

left: Deep Chunk macho
right:Chaman´s Red x Gold girl :D

Last edited:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Raco said:
XyZ,
Thx a lot mate!! :jump:
A couple friends of mine saw your pics and they say that there´s no more room for trich´s jejej!!.Show us pics of the best buds,please!! :wink:

Hola, sorry for the late responding!

the main buds are curing (not at home) and i prefer to cut them away from the central stem, so it's not more "one" whole bud. btw i gave some clones to a local friend, will inform you about the results!

gracias & saludos

C

charlie garcia

I couldnt finish here a Col. Gold from Chaman.. took longer than haze! A pity not good germing to select more and better

Best

21206DSCN5725-Colombia-med.jpg

21206DSCN5774_Colombia_1-med.jpg