What's new

Deep Chunk crosses

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Isnt he lovely! Just got a bunch of DC seeds myself. Ill be hunting one of those shortly.THX to those whom shared!

jrw

C99 x Deep Chunk curing bud flowered from seed under compact fluoros... yo esbe! :wave:

Last edited:
Chunkbeki
Imagen130.jpg

Id take this stuff with its fan leaves. This looks so delicious saliva is just pouring out of my mouth in a waterfall as i pick my jaw off the floor and roll my tongue up.

muddy waters

Swazi Chunk

Swazi Chunk

Hey guys, sorry it has taken me so long to show these...

I received DC from brother X in 2007 and crossed it to a pure Swaziland landrace sativa. Here's the results growing outdoors in the short (winter) season:

Smoke was a heavy one, right behind the eyes, long-lasting; wonderful smells of carrot, charcoal briquets burning, root beer (Swazi smells were dominant), DC increased resin and shortened flowering and restricted branching. Definitely plan to run this one again.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
scrappy & muddy,
WOW!!!! :D
Great job.dudes :yes:
Here´s some Neeples,still uncured
raco2058-1.jpg

and some DC :D
Imagen003-1.jpg

Last edited:
W

wonkanobe

scrappy did u find a keeper i any of those beans? what was did u like the best.

I feel the dc didn't make the original strains any better

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
wonkanobe....I did find a killer Chem2Chunk that I've been running...I totally dig it...the SourD Chunk hermied, but was real good...the Chem4Chunk were dudes..I stiil have some beans of that though...The BubbaChunk came to me as a cut, she's still little

whats up with the deep chunk strawberrie cough crosses at the blue sky club? the last guy just said "google that shit"

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
That is why they should be taken to the F2 generation. It is there that you would see the possible better plants.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
here's a Dc cross PowerHouse bye HTC

here's a Dc cross PowerHouse bye HTC

Have 4 going right now......1 FREAK!

btw all these are C99XDC....

Have more beano's too pop....................Mm

mxpx

wow!!! i cant believe how cheap these seeds are, i cant wait to buy some. i was wondering if anybody has grown out the cheesexdc or the magnum???

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Mx...have a look at my thread and FFC's threads from last year..he was the first to show case Beancounters DCxCheese..aka Cheesey Chunk. Not sure who's your refering to, but this one is top of the line!