What's new

Decadent indulgent long tasting foods

exoticrobotic

With our love of herb and it's abundance of lavish flavours what foods have you found to be of exceptional quality in length and complexity of flavours?

I have the munchies and want to munch some fiiiiiine food 😋

We'll start of with some cheeky Rabito Royales. Spanish grown figs encased in dark chocolate with a brandy chocolate filling.

Oh yes!

IMG_2855.jpg

I swear there were 3 there yesterday :unsure:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
With our love of herb and it's abundance of lavish flavours what foods have you found to be of exceptional quality in length and complexity of flavours?

I have the munchies and want to munch some fiiiiiine food 😋

We'll start of with some cheeky Rabito Royales. Spanish grown figs encased in dark chocolate with a brandy chocolate filling.

Oh yes!

View attachment 18983207

I swear there were 3 there yesterday :unsure:
I wouldn't have even made it home before they disappeared.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man if you like Chocolate cake and live in london check out Joice cafe( Stoke Newington or Mill Hill branch )that sell this peanut butter cream Chocolate cake 🤤 , it's all I eat for munchies these days , amazing sponge and buttercream with peanuts and peanut butter topping 🤤

Screenshot_20240406_095609_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240406_095613_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240406_095621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240406_095628_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240406_095630_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240406_095638_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:

GreenestBasterd

Man of you like Chocolate cake and live in london check out Joice cafe( Stoke Newington or Mill Hill branch )that sell this peanut butter cream Chocolate cake 🤤 , it's all I eat for munchies these days , amazing sponge and buttercream with peanuts and peanut butter topping 🤤

View attachment 18983658 View attachment 18983659 View attachment 18983660 View attachment 18983661 View attachment 18983662 View attachment 18983663
I’d look like that fat kid in the Matilda film if had a go at one of those haha!
Looks unreal.

exoticrobotic

Yeah I'm defo getting fatter these days at 2 slices a day 😆 🤣

Looks amazing. I'll visit it with my son ojd. Cheers mate.

I'll be honest, the first pic had me worried i may lose a tooth but the last pic has me stomach rumbling.

Fuck the teeth they can be glued back on anyway :p

Oooh that looks niiiice

Latest posts

Latest posts