What's new

Dawgs Waltz

Cannavore

Veteran
Sup. Didn't see any other Waltz threads up...

I germinated some Waltz F5 beans a couple week ago outside to keep her going. Ill get some pics up when they start looking cool!

At F5 there's two main expressions that show. A more vertical growing Tres Dawg "green" expression that is usually raunchy smelling, and the "purple" expressions that come in all shades of purple, grow more horizontal and urkely that stink like grape and (& sometimes mixed w/ lemon) skittles candy and dank gas. Fun smoke but the F5's are getting tired w/lots of dwarfy ogkb looking inbred mutants that pop up.

I was wondering if anyone has seen the Poodle Nuts cut of Waltz around lately? Or if any of these "legit" clone vendors has her?

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Almost criminal there hasn’t been a Waltz thread yet. I need to dig into these and the GMO x Waltz you made.

Haven’t seen the forty cut in a bit, but I know a few guys worth asking. I’ll check in cuz now I’m curious too.

Cannavore

Veteran
Almost criminal there hasn’t been a Waltz thread yet. I need to dig into these and the GMO x Waltz you made.

Haven’t seen the forty cut in a bit, but I know a few guys worth asking. I’ll check in cuz now I’m curious too.
There's this old one but it's locked away behind Top Dawg's archive;

The GMO x Waltz are definitely cool. Waltz comes in pretty strong and breaks up much of that GMO dominance which is usually the opposite of what I find in GMO crosses, heh. Loud grapey creamy rubbery dank weed, fun tasty smoke!

I have some F2's of the GMO x Waltz going along with the F5's. Hoping to pull a more vigorous Waltz pheno from the GMO x Waltz to mate back to the F5's to see if we can get some increase vigor and plant size outta them.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
Pictures from the pollination that made the F5.. Somehow only saved these over the years and not unseeded lol...

Dawgs Waltz F4 (Poodle Nuts IX) seeds originally acquired from here by ICmag goat - Cobcoop

waltz5.jpg

waltz.jpg

waltz1.jpg

waltz3.jpg

waltz4.jpg

laszlokovacs

Never heard of this cut till this year but Cannaprovisions was selling cuts of Dawgwaltz this year... Almost grabbed it but didnt. If its a popular cut you know of then theres probably a chance thats the one theyre selling... but it seems sold out now, if they restock theres a chance I could grab for you but thatd be dependent on a lot of factors probably out of my control.

Cannavore

Veteran
Never heard of this cut till this year but Cannaprovisions was selling cuts of Dawgwaltz this year... Almost grabbed it but didnt. If its a popular cut you know of then theres probably a chance thats the one theyre selling... but it seems sold out now, if they restock theres a chance I could grab for you but thatd be dependent on a lot of factors probably out of my control.
That's Chemdog Greg's spot? Yeah supposedly his cut was/is different than the original Poodle Nuts cut, or so the rumor going around. @eastcoastjoe may be able to speak on that, he had the cut for a bit.

laszlokovacs

i wonder what the seed stock was he selected from..... @laszlokovacs was it actually sold as Poodle Nuts? just curious.
Nah it was just labeled Dawgwaltz. But if what eastcoastjoe said is true then Im sure thats what they carry because yeah its chemdog/G's spot that releases the clone and I think all of them are stuff from his collection. Sorry haha I came real close to buying the cut I woulda hooked u up.

Ill ask at some point cuz I have to ask them about a whole lotta miscellaneous other stuff. The cannaprovisions clone drops get picked up and some people resell cuts on strainly so the dawgwaltz might pop up there in the next few weeks. But im way outta my depth here and never smoked much less held her so I'd wager someone else on here can help you out

Cannavore

Veteran
More boring veg

PXL_20240812_173801145.jpg

PXL_20240812_173501646.jpg

Closeup of the ogkb-esque urk mutation. These were some of the better growing runts so I kept them around to grow out =) I think there were 11 of the 35 expressing the mutation. Culled 5 and kept 6.
PXL_20240812_173445503.jpg

beastcoastbenny

Dawg Waltz from Cannaprovisions. Not super smelly yet, occasionally get a whiff of artificial grape but eagerly awaiting that chem to punch through.

Attachments

• IMG_2324.jpeg
    IMG_2324.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2332.jpeg
    IMG_2332.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2330.jpeg
    IMG_2330.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28

beastcoastbenny

Update on these one month from my last post. Hoping to take them until Halloween. Let me know what y’all think. Finally starting to get dank.

Attachments

• IMG_2546.jpeg
    IMG_2546.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2545.jpeg
    IMG_2545.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2544.jpeg
    IMG_2544.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2543.jpeg
    IMG_2543.jpeg