What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

DARKSIDERS DIAMOND DAWGS...{Top dawg} {Stardawg Manny}

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice grow and pics, especially those amber tricome heads. Following along :)

What are your lights again? Said 3500k but then there was some boards with reds and uv.
Well spotted and thanks for pointing it out Rocket Soul much obliged and appreciated and on page 2.. ..5th post down you can see the boards were changed over:thank you::good: Thanks for looking in guys,. Mr brunch smells are there but will get better with age so to speak if they was here long enough :biggrin: Many thanks El Timbo for the visit. Stay safe you all..:wave:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to all for comments and likes all finished now completely, total dry weight just under 90oz,,, 89.something,. 2 trays full,. lights on lights off ,. Im happy . Thanks El Timbo and mr brunch and Rocket Soul and negative37dBA and exploziv and ForTheLove and all who looked in will be staying with the stardawg as long as i have her never had any complaints with her at all some would say money in the bank anyhow heres the final shots stay safe guys and once again cheers..Take care..
FP (1).jpg
FP (2).jpg
FP (3).jpg
FP (4).jpg
FP (5).jpg

Rocket Soul

Thanks to all for comments and likes all finished now completely, total dry weight just under 90oz,,, 89.something,. 2 trays full,. lights on lights off ,. Im happy . Thanks El Timbo and mr brunch and Rocket Soul and negative37dBA and exploziv and ForTheLove and all who looked in will be staying with the stardawg as long as i have her never had any complaints with her at all some would say money in the bank anyhow heres the final shots stay safe guys and once again cheers..Take care..
View attachment 19035547 View attachment 19035548

View attachment 19035549 View attachment 19035550 View attachment 19035551
Very nice photos and great yield, if i understand correctly: this is basicly 4x 4x4 with 720w each? Around 22 ounces per tray?

How do you do the trim, by hand? Thats a lot of snipps! If machine trimmed it looks really good! Please tag me in the next grow :)

soopy

Veteran
Hot damn! Beautiful….no, gorgeous flowers my good man…..stunning. This is the kind of thread….with the skill, passion and genetics on full display, that got me into this decades ago….and seeing it today takes me back to those days and the excitement.

Well done my good man, top-shelf all the way around.

Thanks for sharing man! 👌🏻👊🏻🙏🏻

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks once again guys for looking in its always appreciated im honoured cheers:thank you::tiphat: and due to other things happening, This thread is a done and dusted deal for now,. All the answers are there to be seen you just got to read more if you know what im saying :biggrin::good:

@ rocket soul no this is not 4, 4x4, the wilmas are about 4x4 if not slightly bigger not sure, the space im using is,more like 2, 6x5, yes it is 720w each side with overlapping light, as well as overlapping plants ha ha . no not 22oz,, about 45oz per tray,, give or take, averaging about 5oz a plant give or take i think, forgive the confusion when i added 2 photos of 4 trays., one was with light on the other off,. 2 trays alltogether,..The trimming is done by hand not by me,. and yes i will tag you no problem thanks for joining the show and kind words,, ps prawn connery used to pull over 3lbs in a 4x4 area many moons ago for reference :biggrin: .

@mr.brunch, thanks a lot m8 always appreciated.

@exploziv,Thanks for the kind words.

@superx, we spoke in pm but will put in just in case others missed it think it was eight weeks flower from crowning thanks.

@Kimes, appreciate the visit and words thanks.

@944s2, thank you my friend appreciated always.

@Mitsuharu, thank you kindly sir the oven smells delicious.

@soopy, Thank you a lot, them words to me mean a lot much appreciated coming from you kind thanks.

Finally once again appreciate all those who visited and also the lurkers much appreciated guys stay safe have a happy life and keep smiling .:tiphat: