What's new

Danny Terpintine Says Hello :)

oldmaninbc

my intro to abby started when i was5 or 6as soon as i could push a ,shop broom to clean the floors at dads sinclair( think green dino) station. he didn't like the black dust on his shop floor it all had to be swept clean after every brake, clutch job didn't matter caddy or mack truck ,what i couldnt get with the broom he had me blow it out the back rollup door, with a air line . did you ever chase a dust cloud out the door of a shop and watch it sparkle and ebb and flow when it hit the air movement outside?york g ,welcome to ic man lots of good info around these parts!
I worked in a receiving department of a large industry, we would get train car loads of asbestos from Africa, it was packaged in bales wrapped in burlap. Every time I would drive the fork lift out of the train car with a load of asbestos, hit the ramp between the train car and the warehouse floor and into the light my fork lift would bounce and all these sparkly little fibres would be floating in the air. In one of the departments I worked in we would get very dusty and at the end of the day use the air lines to blow the dust of our clothing. Yep I'm familiar.

That is such a young age to come in contact with asbestos, have you experienced any symptoms from your exposure?

I watch a TV show called the American Pickers, they deal in automotive collectables, I am familiar with the Sinclair brand, the green dino. My spouse has dual citizenship Canadian/United States, she mentioned her dad using Sinclair gas.

ost

I worked in a receiving department of a large industry, we would get train car loads of asbestos from Africa, it was packaged in bales wrapped in burlap. Every time I would drive the fork lift out of the train car with a load of asbestos, hit the ramp between the train car and the warehouse floor and into the light my fork lift would bounce and all these sparkly little fibres would be floating in the air. In one of the departments I worked in we would get very dusty and at the end of the day use the air lines to blow the dust of our clothing. Yep I'm familiar.

That is such a young age to come in contact with asbestos, have you experienced any symptoms from your exposure?

I watch a TV show called the American Pickers, they deal in automotive collectables, I am familiar with the Sinclair brand, the green dino. My spouse has dual citizenship Canadian/United States, she mentioned her dad using Sinclair gas.
back in the day there was a shop/ gas station every few miles and most corners

Latest posts

Latest posts