What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Dangerous new strain headed to UK!!!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I highly doubt any aids drugs are getting anyone high,,, its the other crap they add I would bet...yeehaw.. don't try smoking marinol..that sesame oil taste like shit burned...dumbasses

Big-Narstie

I dunno that bloke who done them psychedelic episodes on YouTube/vice took just the HIV drug n was abit stoned slightly trippy he said. Cant think of the dudes name now

Shades of the "synthetic marijuana" that the media is trying (and failing) to hype in the states. People spray bath salts on dried out plants (not actually marijuana) and sell it as "synthetic marijuana."

TrichomeCereus

Yes it was definitely quite a while back. The article reminded me of it though so I figured I would speak what I remembered. Thank you for the article Cannawinner. And I am pretty sure that is Hamilton's Pharmacopeia Big-Narstie. And I wouldn't doubt if they have some effect but I know I am not interested in trying. "Smoke Report" hahahahaha
Stay blessed people

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Stacey doily looked even happier tobe standing next to a metric ton of meth in her last doc in Mexico lol she a freak mate lemme tell u!

She dumb as fook n need lessons on street rules n the way of the walk but she's done a few dangerous documentries so far. Half propaganda half truth. In certain light she bang tidy ya'know!

not that dopey bitch again. yeah I know what your saying though, id hit it.

B

bigganjabud

Tbh i hope someone floods the fuck out of England im pretty certain the government just wants a nation of supermarket alkys and pill poppers

t99

Veteran
So what I've learned from UK news stories is glass weed, skunk causes psychosis, and AIDS med weed. No wonder Amnesia and Cheese are so popular!

therevverend

Veteran
Idiots like that reporter don't understand that once people get a hold of real properly grown ganja they won't need to spray shitty adulterants on it to get high. No one puts rat poison on their homegrown 25% THC frost covered plants.
Smoking brown bricked up headache causing schwag induces boredom which leads to stupid shit like putting AIDS medication on ganja. The government prohibition is the direct cause of all this nonsense.

waveguide

Veteran
..so far has failed to destroy society as we know it.

to date, only loss has been the brain cells of the gullible.....

cmoooon dudes.... tavistock hates your ass... why are you gonna believe their fearmongering shit?

you saw them putting shit in the weed on the telly? it *must* have happened then bro.... :laughing: what the fuck people still believe tv? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

you're blind baby, blind to the facts, oh youa are, because youre watching that garbage

SmellyFlorist

Funny article indeed. Swaziland isnt a state of SA, its a country in its own right. Also something was hinting at the chic on left not being from Swaziland... That bricked swaz was actually probably decent outdoor land race bud before it was let turn into that mouldy state. Dont think those bricks have been sprayed with anything. Those are bricks for sale and are available if you know where to go. The woonga will be called woonga and will be sold at a street level. It more than likely contains no retroviral drugs, these are "difficult" to obtain. Much easier to put any "chemicals" in it. Basically from a ground zero level, its the shittiest of outdoor "rope" mixed with the shittiest heroin you can imagine. And any other shit that might give you a head rush. Unfortunately the woonga is a real problem. In fact so is that mouldy bricked swaz.

Agaricus

Reminds me of W. R. Hearst's bullshit back in the 1920s. The Daily Mail has about as much credibility as his rags. It might be humorous if there weren't people who believe it.

I never realized the weed in England was so shitty but I should have picked it up when I went last year and no one touched it. We'd be at the pub until closing every night but no one had (or wanted) weed.