What's new

CSG OG s1 x GSC Fem Seed TEST Grow

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
This strain grows real slooow, looks like I will end up doing another 2 weeks veg, still no clone-able branches, full update in a day or two :joint:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
PHOTO UPDATE
DAY 45 & 46

They all got bent over a few days ago to get branches going. 3,4 & 6 got transplanted to 1gal pots today. The other 3 could use a transplant but I ran out of soil so I'll have to mix some more up, I dshould be able to up pot them by mid week. 1 gal will be their final veg pot, I should be able to get cuts off them soon. From 1 gal they will be flowered out in 5 gals. I estimate another 2 weeks veg for these, then go into flower.

This pic was taken before transplant, they were looking like they needed a boost, turns out they were pretty rooot bound.
Same order as always 1-3 on the bottom, 4-6 on the top left to right.
picture.php

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I took cuts off of 5 out of 6 plants over the last week, just waiting for a few to root before I start putting them into flower. But the show will be starting soon.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Ok so a partial update since its been a while, I finally got the first few cuts to root off of the #2 and #4 this week. These will be the first to go in since they were the first to root. The #2 I might wait a few days on because I just transplanted it to the 1 gal veg pot last week. At this point they are all in 1gal veg pots now.

The #4 went into flowering today.

I know I've been slacking with the updates, I've just had a lot of shit going on and haven't had the time or desire to work on things like I'd like.
As rooted clones start rolling in this journal will start picking up speed, expect bi weekly updates on all flowering plants.

I am very happy to have the first one in flower, I am very eager to try this strain.

I will get a photo update posted up tomorrow.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
***PHOTO UPDATE***

Ok so first off I want to appologize for the lack of updates, I've been real busy the last few weeks and over all not much has really been happening.

3 are in flower now, in order in which they went in #4 was first, #3 then most recently #2. This strain veg's kind of slow so it took me a long time to get branches big enough to take cuts.

The 3 that are still in veg are still veging for a few reasons, 2 grow very slow, they should be able to give me cuts this week. And 1 plant out of 6 got all fucked up and I needed to bring it back to good health before I could do anything with it. One thing i notice about these plants is cal-mag alone doesnt cut it, they like heavy does of MG. This is why its taking me some time to get them back up to snuff.

I have cuts of these 3 so far, so when this round is complete I will run them all a second time. All of my clones are doing well, I don't really know what went wrong with the mother plants.

I'll get some pics of the 3 still in veg posted up this week.

Anyways these pics were taken the other day.

#4 Day 22 12/12

#3 Day 16 12/12

#2 Day 4 12/12
This pic was taken on day 1 flower, it looks a little messed up but Im confident it will rebound quickly now that its in flower.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Day 26 flower

Im embarrassed to show these, these are the remaining. A few weeks ago these 3 got all fucked up, I've been working hard to bring them back to health. My calmag just wasnt cutting it, they like a shit load of Mg. Any ways this is #1, 5 and 6. #1 is looking the healthiest of the 3, I took cuts the other day and once rooted I this this one will be healthy enough to throw into flower. 5 and 6 are in the roughest shape, I will be happy to just get them healthy enough for cuts, I will flower them out small just for the sake of getting them done. I apologize for the fuck up, been much busier then usual lately, the garden kind of suffered there for a few weeks. This journal will keep going til the last one crosses the finish line.

Round 2 clones of 4,3 and 2 are healthy and getting ready to be thrown into flower in a week or so.

These are the ugly ones, the one all the way on the right is #1 it looks decent it has healthy growth on it now so I will flower it out soon as is. The other 2 are pretty rough and will have to be cloned.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
nice update
shame to hear of your calmag problem
but good to see some in flower and hopefully the others bounce back
the kush cookies have come up real nice from the other testers so i hope you can turn the others around or at least get cuts
look forward to the show of the 2 in flower
your pheno 4 is looking like she is about to produce the resin all over her

keep us posted on how you get on

peace

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
the 3 fucked up ones probably wont be able to be flowered, if I can get cuts off them I will be happy but those 3 are too far gone to bother putting in to flower. It doesn't really make sense, the 3 in flower are fine, the clones of 2,3 & 4 are doing well, but those 3 are a mess for some reason, they are all in the same soil so it's very frustrating.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I'll update on Saturday. Weekdays Im kind of strapped for time.

I did manage to get a rooted cut off of one of the messed up ones, it is off of #1 so I will be able to show that one here eventually. The other 2 messed up ones I will keep until I can get a healthy enough cut to try to root. I dont want to give up on them, this journal will just take a little longer then I would have liked, but Im here til the last one crosses the finish line.

I also just put a good sized clone of #4 into flower about a week ago, I'll update on that one too. :joint:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
UPDATE

Round #2 clones, these ones are getting ready to be flowered out for the second time.

This is also another second round #4 that was put into flower a few weeks ago. I have been very busy the last few months, second round will be better.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
UPDATE

Im a week behind, these pics are acutally from last saturday, #4 and #3 are getting close to harvest. #2 looks the most cookie dom so far.

Well I have been working hard to get the 3 messed up plants I had back to good health and cloned. I am happy to say I returned enough health to 2 out of the 3 to get them cloned. So now I have clones rooting and growing from #1 and #6, I am still working on #5. So at this point all are on the right track except for 5, Im not giving up on it yet tho.

Latest posts

Latest posts