What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cru Flowers the Classics Under HID

Jcue81

It’s day 72 Notso sour. She’s definitely needs another week or two but she getting there.

Hey @LostTribe and @flower~power a friend was checking out my blue dream flowers and told me blue dream flowers will never darken or purple. They’re light green with orange stigmas.

I’ve only had it a few times through a dispensary in MA around 2012 and I remember it being light green with peachy/orange stigmas.
IMG_0598.jpeg

LostTribe

Premium user
So I’m wondering if my blue dream is fake is what I was getting at @LostTribe @flower~power did yours ever purple up flower power? I could tag chunky. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind telling me it’s fake lol.
I really am still enjoying it to be honest. It has the exact terp profile and hella resin. I did find it to be a triploid, being that it grew 2 growth shoots out of one node on atleast 2 branches. That is common with some haze varieties however. First Blue Dream I have run clone or seed. Did Flower run this one? I would not be in a hurry to let her go until I found a clean Santa Cruz, in fact its on my list and happy to share if/when I do. Smoked more of that BD today, lovely either way. Think a friend of ours has it but looking for something tested first. I am not sure rare's is the SC either his recent nug shots also look purp sort of. Speaking of Old Purple Cuts, I'll msg you after a bit, hopefully.