What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

synapse57

Here's everything I crossed with 1 Pineapple Express male last summer. I grew some out over the winter, 1 of each, and had 5 females. This summer I have a few more strains going. Showing that freak show leaf, too.

Winter winners: DFC x PE, Slusherz x PE, and Cape Goat.

Ferns this summer. Cape goat put out a couple. (jr mint mac1 lemoncello x pe). and a pineapple chunk x pe male (last picture). Females are the GMO. Sour Diesel. Apex. Pineapple Chunk. Strawberry Haze, Mixed Nutz and Jr Mint BBC MAC1. They're out of the windowsill boxes and into 5 gal growbags in the garden.

I have 3 of the Sour Diesel x PE going inside. They're coming out real nice for week 7.

Attachments

• MENU 2.JPG
    MENU 2.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240727_125217.jpg
    20240727_125217.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 20240727_125207.jpg
    20240727_125207.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240713_192821.jpg
    20240713_192821.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 27

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
Years ago I made some crosses and I am really looking forward at being able to start making more.

It all started with some gifted crashtest 2 f2's that one of my best friends gifted me in my first year growing. Crashtest 2 is amnesia x bogglegum f2 created by core, the f2 seeds I received were made by my mate.

I selected the best mom and dad who were twins phenotypically, from 2 twin males one had clearly more resin on the leaves making the final choice easy.

These were used to preserve the line and make f3 seeds and the male got to polinate all of my selected mothers at that time.

List of crosses that I still own seeds of:

Crashtest 2 f3
Y griega 2 x crashtest 2 f2
Phruit punch a x crashtest 2 f2
Cheese a x crashtest 2 f2
Cheese b x crashtest 2 f2
[crashtest 2 f2 x (benhali x cloud 9)] a x crashtest 2 f2
[crashtest 2 f2 x (benhali x cloud 9)] b x crashtest 2 f2
Tangerine Dream b x crashtest 2 f2
(CBD skunk x haze) x crashtest 2 f2

A few days ago I decided to try and germinate some of the crashtest f3. I'm finally able to start trying to build up a collection of mothers again and it would be really great to get a male worthy of spreading some pollen on some of the genetics growing too.

So far they have all sunken after a day in water and I already transplanted the first seed showing a small root, some more are starting to crack.

Getting back to the forum has been an extra motivation and I'm very excited about the future.

Good luck to all and happy growing 😊

synapse57

This should be all the shit I've made from 2017-2024. The ones in red just mean I'm out of seeds for those particular ones.

View attachment 19038775
How were those GMO crosses? and that Sundae Driver? I have some GMO x Pineapple Express going right now. I feel like its more GMO, and just a bigger stronger version.
I grew a sundae driver bagseed 2 years ago. It's the strain that got me back into growing my own medication. It was perfect for my anxiety. How'd that cross turn out?

synapse57

They all look incredible. I remember those sundae driver colors from my first buds in over 20 years.

Would you want to trade for some pineapple express crosses?

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
How's that CBD Skunk Haze stuff? I grew a 1:1 strain and loved it. I'm looking into more of them
For me 1:1 was the best ratio and I was happy with the quality of smoke. There was a lot of resin and a specific but interesting odor that was new to me. Nothing like any cbd flowers offered, that I tried until now, in aroma and effect.

I wanted to have something to have good flavor, without really getting high but still calming and this felt like a great discovery at the time, before the cbd hype.

Cannavore

Veteran
They all look incredible. I remember those sundae driver colors from my first buds in over 20 years.

Would you want to trade for some pineapple express crosses?
sorry i dont have any more to give out. sold like 70 packs of em too you may find them in someones collection collectin dust lol.

im f2ing the rest of the lazy sundae that i have and making some crosses too.

currently looking thru some Dawgs Waltz F5, F2 GMO x Dawgs Waltz, & Headbanger F1's for some breeding plants.....

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18720457
View media item 18720459
View media item 18720460
View media item 18720461
View media item 18720463
View media item 18720466
View media item 18720468
View media item 18720467
Cross that I made and had planned to make.

Took a cut of my sweet 16 that was very kush pine heavy (boy shorts) and crossed it to a different pheno that was very sweet and sour tropical dominant (chitownf2#3).

Denim panties. I only popped 4. 3 showed early 2 girls and a boy #1 tallest.girl/#2slow.herm/#3male/#4shortest.girl

#4 died I was gonna make some f2. #2 was slow to sex. Showed pistils at first. But week 3to4 went hermie.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18720523Gonna run thru some of these next. Hoping to find something good in here. The grease monkey was the only thing that helped my pain when I hurt my back in 2014. But they herms so much. Mostly just the Apeshit. That's how I ended up with these million seeds. Let's see star those gorilla's do.

The first pack I'm not really sure what those are cuz what I wrote doesn't make sense. I think I had gotten rid of all those other gg4 crosses and moved by the time I popped that 5G and mf1k. I think I might have meant to write Bubba kush BKx 5G/MF1K I'm sure I gave that grease money away along with the first 3 x5G I popped.

Lemme find the pics

something wrong with gallery...cant reach pictures more than a couple years old and i cant access any of my old diaries...all that shit is wiped...i found a few pictures that still load....i mean i have all the pictures i ever took on a hard drive somewhere...but im not about to do all that. this is whats left on the site.

View media item 18720598
View media item 18720599
View media item 18720600apeshit pheno...dont give a fuck what that ..."guy" says..s im gonna call this apeshit pheno.

View media item 18720601
View media item 18720602this one is called donkey kong pheno. no pics of grease monkey.
according to what i wrote in the old thread i found...these are [GG#4 x Royalla Guavella x Thai] i dunno if bug ever named em...so i decided to call em collectively "gorilla poop shoes" cuz some guy got mad at my naming conventions.

16942159-224f580346205dc7df08ece8d9e7dfc0.jpg

Last edited:

Asentrouw

1000021701.jpg

I'm running a Viking/Maroc Inspiration x Ierdbei cross this year. Just started flowering and looking how its build, it's going to be quite a producer. Need to be a bit lucky with potency depending on pheno, but we'll see.

Another beauty is the TRSC cross C99 x PCK/Congolese. Not my own cross, but I certainly want to reproduce it and use it in some future crosses to see if I can make it more suitable for the climate here, as I think it is really something special. Beautifull huge hanging NLD leaves and a very delicate fruity/floral scent to it.

1000021689.jpg

Another strain I intend to re-produce and use for some new crosses is the Ultra Early Love (UEL). It's very early with a great lime smell, but I read it's not very mold resistant. So I'd like to cross her with some hardy strains like Passion, Wild or/and Royal Dane. Maybe also with the above plant.

1000021702.jpg

FellaAndrene

Paraselene F1 is a cross I made recently. I pollinated a feminized Dinachem (Chemdog '91 x Guava Chem) with a male Dog Patch (Chem D x Chemdog '91 BX2).

Dinachem was, in my mind, the best release from Dinafem, who had their operations seized in 2020. The Dog Patch came from SkunkVA's Lucky Dog Seed Co.

The Dinachem I selected had a Diesel-like floral structure, lovely sweet "ocean breeze" and "gummy cola bottle" aromas on top of the fuel and varnish base notes. I suspect it was, in fact, a polyploid, as I was able to get only three seeds out of it (of which only these two were viable). It came from an old pack from Dinafem with the old design, so it had to be about ten years old.

full

full

full

If they pass testing, I will be pollinating these with New York Amsterdam Sour (Sour Diesel BX4 x Sour Diesel IBL BX2) from Karma Genetics.

Last edited: