What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Critical+/Purps/GrandDoggyPurps 90 plant SOG

A

Alone

It took 8 bags exactly to fill the 42 clone bags.
I still have to pick up 9 more bags to fill in the other lamp. Im going to get 4 bags today so I dont loose the clones. Still need 5 more bags of soil to get the rest of them out of the cloner.

I still have too take another round of clones (approx. 24) from my 2 C+ moms, veg them under the T-5 for 5 weeks in 1gln pots, then put them under the 1000w lamp I still need to put in the flower room. I just need to get a 25' 240v extension cord and unplug my stove, and get another 8 bags of soil.
This will ensure another harvest 5 weeks after I harvest these 90+ plants.

Last edited:
B

BasementGrower

Damn man. lots of work.. i cant wait to see what the yield is.. i say with SOG usually u get about 3.5-7 grams per Gallon of Soil in 1 gallons with no veg.. so i reaLLY wanna see what a couple weeks of veg will do.. yielded more then a gpw on my last sog.. thats only counting Tops and Colas.. all the rest that was harder to trim got tossed in that hash bag.

so this is exciting. i just got my mother room back up.. so i been thinking about the same thing.. its just a ton of work .. so im trying to find some1 who is using Beds Indoors.

A

Alone

Yes it is alot of work, but its worth it if Im gonna get 40zips instead of 12.

B

BasementGrower

well we all wish u the best of luck.. ive been working my ass off trying to re do all my ducting. making it more efficient.. and everything .. but man 40 zips sounds nice. im hoping this harvest is impressive honestly. i ran some 3 and 2 gal grow bags this round.. and if i would of placed the plants completly together they would of drowned eachother out.. with the side branching.. an such.. so instead of doing 56 under 1000 i did 25.. and iunno im really hoping for a decent harvest

B

BasementGrower

sorry to post on ur shit brro.. but another thing,,, how many plants were u running and how much lights to get 12 zips? and how big of plants.. im really hoping i didnt under estimate this i need a good harvest. or im done with the way my lucks been going.

unspoken

Im gonna shoot to get 14grams a plant. Thats 1.75gpw. 49oz's. I should be able to get 3lbs from 1200watts...No?

I'm super high right now, but isn't your goal of 49 oz 1.14 gpw?

98 clones x 14gs per clone= 1372g
1372g/1200w = 1.1433 gpw

A

Alone

Yes. That would be my goal. I must of did the math wrong.
I was probably super high too when I did the math. LOL
Thanx Unspoken.
1.14 gpw doesnt sound too unreasonable to achieve in this grow.

A

Alone

In the Critical+ and Blue SharkTooth diary I had 10 plants under each lamp.
From clone, in 3g pots, vegged under a T-5 for 5 weeks then flipped.
I could have fit 20 under each lamp first of all. My stupidity, thinking that the plants would get bigger.
Second, The BST, although super potent and tasty, only yielded 12g's a plant dry.
The C+ yielded about 25g's apiece dry.
Ended up getting 8oz's from the 9 C+'s and 4oz's off the BST's. Thats it.
I was very disappointed in my last grow even if the grow was perfect from clone till harvest.
I just needed 20 more plants. 338 grams from 1200watts. UHHGG!

Last edited:
A

Alone

UPDATE.....

UPDATE.....

T/P'ed 21 more clones yesterday. 3 rows of 7 plants.
Im getting another 4 bags today to add another 21 clones to the other lamp. Still need 3 more bags though.

Heres the veg/flower room now w/ 63 clones ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PURP CLONES ~
picture.php

Room for 28 More Clones ~
picture.php

A

Alone

To be honest.....I think I could fit 8 clones wide by 14 long. Thats 112 clones.
But around here, I would rather keep my count under 100 ya know.
But they would fit. Maybe next run.

A

Alone

UPDATE....

UPDATE....

ECSD Bag Seed are doing well.
They stretched abit due to being under the weak clone light for 10 days, but now they are under the 600w hps lamp. :biggrin:

picture.php

J

JimmyRow

There you go!! Looks good, yeah, I'd stay right at 99, and keep the footprint tight.

What do you have on the floor under the tarp.

A

Alone

What do you have on the floor under the tarp.

Nothing. Just the wood floor.
The tarp is thick, and I dont water them there. I was using 3gln pots w/ catch trays before, but Im using these 2gln bags now, so Ill have to hand water them 1 x 1 in the sink so I dont damage the floor.

Clones look big and healthy ya? I love my EZ-CLONE 120. I can take big clones and grow big root systems before the t/p, so they take off right away and are very healthy and vigorous. This batch of soil was kinda wet so some of the clones look whithered and droopy but as the soil dries out and the roots take hold, they will bounce back with a vengence. I really need to add Fox Farms Large Vermiculite to the soil in order to get more oxygen flow to the roots. Next run :tiphat:

toke'a'bowl

Hey Alone, thats looking real clean. I transplanted 10 plants last night and was tired... I can only imagine how you feel. I have a hardwood floor in my room too. I dont know what kind of situation your in but a simple homemade tray would do you wonders for watering. I used a thick tarp, a 4x8 1/2" peice of ply, around 24' of 2x4, and a simple shower drain. Raise one end and put a bucket under your drain...1- 4x8 would hold about 45-50 bags. You could customize it to whatever footprint you need. :2cents:

good growing,
Toke

unspoken

I bet you will reach your goal man. Everything is looking really good. The only thing I would suggest is try to figure out another way to water. That would reduce your workload significantly. You could build a frame out of 2x4 or 4x4 on the ground, and put a pond liner down. No worries about messing up the floor that way. I've been doing that over carpet and so far so good. The big pond liners get kind of expensive so maybe next round? Either way great work so far.

Tyga

Veteran
Ya ALONE I know funds are tight now but that would work good.. 2x4 frame on the floor with pond liner and then just wet vac up the run off! Pretty sure thats what skunk burner did with his grow... Make the work load a little lighter on ya! Ill be following for sure! And when they start bushing out like DHF said maintain that canopy.. Remove large fans because that will be the make or break with a large tight space SOG like this...

B

BasementGrower

i was just going to say.. pond liner.. or Tarps.. once u get ur harvest done.. maybe invest in a Pump and Hose and Sprayer.. and a Garbage Can.. and take hour or hours off ur watering times.

A

Alone

No, I dont need a pond liner or nothing like that. Thanx for the replys, but I lightly water, and any run off is just towel dried.
I wring it out in the tub when its too wet.
This also helps wash the dirt or dust off the tarp so it stays nice and clean.:biggrin: :thank you:
I love working in my garden (once all the t/ping is done! LOL) so I dont mind spending the extra time wiping up abit of water.
I like to keep everything hair, dirt, and dust free. I clean my room more than I work on my girls it seems. I wipe down the tops of the lamps and clean the glass. I wipe down all the equipment and fans. Everything. I dont like any foreign object taking refuge within my flowers.
I even wipe down my ballasts.

Last edited:
A

Alone

This grow is now gonna be a 99 plant SOG. LOL
I know it keeps changing, but thats all the medium I can get.
They're getting as much veg time as they need to ensure I reach this goal. It shouldnt take too long though. My clones are big and healthy. I dont use small cuts. 8" or longer, or they dont go in my cloner.

Last edited:
A

Alone

UPDATE....

UPDATE....

All t/p'ing is done w/ 99 plants.
The first wave of clones to be t/p'ed are taking off like crazy! Day 6 ~

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts