What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

"Creeper" Strains of Today ?

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
UDUB = UW - It's a rare clone that was purportedly stolen many years (over 20 years I think) ago from Fred Hutchinson's Cancer Research Center at the University of Washington. Most believe it is some sort of hashplant. Some say it has been tested with thc levels of up to 30%.... not sure if that part is true... but it is a really nice medicinal strain.... musky smell and medicine like taste. Great for sleep and zonkin out.... not for parties. Couple more pics for ya.

ECUG

My nirvana white widow outdoor really creeps up on you. After a few tokes you can kinda feel something in the back of your skull, and about twenty minutes later blazed...

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
My Indian sativa does that. That might be why dude above said the Jamaican strains are that way. You just feel very slightly high...10 minutes later, your mind is all over the place...great high :)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
My Malawi Gold and the mystery Jamaican both have that mysterious creeper quality - the MG more so. It's quite dangerous actually, as it's so smooth and mellow to begin with (there is an instant hit, but it's weak), and even after two smokes it still feels totally manageable. But after about an hour is when you really start to feel the power of this one - it just keeps building and building. That's when you need to be careful, and hold off from the third one!

Actually, I should say others need to be careful - I love psychedelic weed, so the higher the better for me. But it's definitely a delayed effect, and the duration is amazing - literally hours before baseline again...:)

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
That's right - it's all top stuff so far. Considering their heritage lines and stock sources (including Sam S), I'm amazed they don't get more press. Maybe because their prices are so cheap (or because they're British-based?!) no-one thinks they're any good - they are....:)

I wish they had a forum here. Maybe they're not arsed about it themselves. Sorry - international translation - maybe they're uninterested...:)

StOnEdBlInD

It would have to vary what type of smoker you are. I find that I react different even at sometimes the total opposite high that others feel from the same type of weed. Your best bet is to try as many as possible. Everyones body is different therefor it should react different.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

This garlic tasting Nevilles Haze has creeper qualities, it produces pressure to the temple´s and can be really trippy. Maybe, it could be creeper the first times you smoke it, after you know how it hits, you can really enjoy of the trippines...

Keep It Green & Growing But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
Peace Out Growers!
:joint:

Last edited:

Nept

Time2Unite said:
kodiak gold forsure, first time i smoked some with my cousin after my 1st grow with it i was pissed because i thought i grew some indoor bunk weed...i asked him if he caught a buzz when we were done and he said no..we were playing tiger woods golf on xbox 360...10 minutes later we were both just staring at the screen not doing nothing....i was just staring thinking how stoned i was all of a sudden...i asked him again if he felt anything and he looked at me with with dental floss eyes and said " huh, what"? we both had a laugh attack for a few minutes then kept playing.....it creeps on you slowly but then the buzz lasts a long time. this was what my outdoor KG was like this season.

that strain sounds bad ass :D

G

I'm surrprized only one person mentioned,train wreck becuzz smokin' to much of that will leave u f***ed up! and every sample i came in counter with had that same creeper effect, "especialy when freshly dried"